Hotfix 1: Fixes the jigglebones not being jiggly. Install over base install. Download v1.0.0 hotfix 1
Hotfix 2: Fixes the materials on the stand-alone dog-collar model being incorrect. Install over base install. Download v1.0.0 hotfix 2.
Well, she's been in the shop a good, long while, but I think she's finally ready for release!
Femshep DazV2 does NOT replace the previous DazV1 Femshep (Femshep 2016). They can coexist between each other, since I know some people would prefer using the older version's outfit.
Before I get into the standard fare of features, first of all, what are the differences between DazV1 and DazV2 Femshep? Well, let's find out:
- DazV2 Shepard is built on DazV2, obviously, meaning better ass deforming and better shoulder and ass quality
- DazV2 Shepard has her skin color rebalanced to a decidedly Irish pale, as opposed to the reddish-pink skin that DazV1 Shepard is.
- DazV2 Shepard comes with the full N7 armor, whereas DazV1 Shepard came with the Alliance Military casual
- DazV2 Shepard has refined hair jigglebones, as well as refined faceposing and phonemes
- DazV2 Shepard is far more muscular and toned than DazV1 (by default; see below)
- DazV2 Shepard comes with morphs to "soften" her muscle tonage, designed for "pre-military" (or "post-military") renditions of Shepard.
So now features. They're pretty stock:
- Full face-, eye-, finger-, and toe-posing
- Full phonemes and support for automatic lip-sync
- Fully jiggleboned hair, breasts, and ass
- Genital mesh with flexes
- Skingroups for various levels of runny make-up, bodywriting, and an Alliance trampstamp
- If you want to use the "soften muscles" flex, you need to turn off her arms and legs, attach the "femshep_chunk" model, and apply the flex to it as well. This is just a limitation of how Source handles flexes and SMDs.
- As always, to use the Bodymorph on the outfit, you have to spawn the individual outfit pieces, attach them, and apply the morphs.
Let me know if there's any issues. I was pretty rushed to release this.
And as always, I hope you enjoy.