SFM Port of Katsuragi from Senran Kagura's videogame series. Nude, bikini and full clothed models were provided by Ambrosine, thanks! ^^
- Several flexes to animate her face
- Bodygroups to remove/show everything. The bikini and fox ears/tail are hidden by default.
- Finger bones
- No toe bones, though :/
- Eye bones (there are 2 special bones to move even the "shine" on her eyes)
- Supports Ambient Occlusion
- Body, face, hair (and hair2), clothes, ribbons, bikini and fox ears/tail allow $phongboost and $phongexponent attributes to make them look "wet"
- Ribbons (shoes, bikini, head), necktie, breasts, hair, tail and fox ears jigglebones
- Even if there are jigglebones, there are 7 bones that allow to move certain parts to avoid clipping issues without losing the jiggle effect: "hair front left", "hair front right" and "hair back" for her hair; "Tail 1", "tail root" and "fox ears root" for her fox tail/ears; and "breasts adjust" for her breasts.
- Includes a rig called "rig senran kagura", so you don't need to create one.
- The nude body, bikini and clothes (mainly the shirt) don't have exactly the same shape (different models with different proportions... lovely), so there may be small clipping issues with her "shirt" or "bikini top" bodygroup if you try to exaggerate "too much" the movement of her breasts or her arms.
- The ribbon on the back of her bikini top doesn't have bones, so is not possible to animate it. The other ribbon on her chest may need some manual adjustments if you try to exaggerate the movement on the breasts using the "breasts adjust" bone.
- The mmd model armature wasn't perfect, to be honest, so probably you will need to fix the elbow/knees position when you move the arms/legs.
Hope you like it!