SFM Port of Chen, Ran's shikigami from Touhou Project :3
- Several flexes to animate her face. There is an extra flex to change her body to a thinner version. This is only show if you remove her top.
- There is also a especial flex called "feet up". By default, the feet are slightly inclined, according to the position of the shoes/stocks. If you use this flex, the feet will move to a normal position. This will clip with her socks and shoes, so this flex is to be used if she's barefoot.
- Bodygroups to remove/show her clothes and tails.
- Finger bones.
- Toe bones. (there are 2 flexes to move them using sliders too, called "toe left up" and "toe right up").
- Eye bones (EyeLeft and EyeRight)
- Supports Ambient Occlusion
- Body, face, hair, tails and clothes allow $phongboost and $phongexponent attributes to make them look "wet"
- Breasts, hair and ears jigglebones (no tails jigglebones this time, sorry :/)
- Includes a rig called "rig touhou chen", so you don't need to create one.
- Technically not loli because she's at least 30 years old :3
- The flexes used to "wink" her eyes looks bugged on her eyelips if you move the "One" slider to the maximum. Be careful if you use the flexes "happy", "wink left" and "wink right"
- There is a small hole in the back of her head, where the "union" between neck,head and hair should go. I tried to fix it, but the material is bugged. Keep it in mind if you show the model from behind.
- The tails spawn fully extended (not curved like other models), and Blender refused to cooperate, so i had to remove the jigglebones. They have to be manipulated manually. There is no design on her skirt to handle the tails, so they "clip". If you want, the tails are included in a bodygroup to remove them (i will call you "monster" for doing it, but you can do it ò.ó)
- By default, part of the "shine" in her eyes may clip with the border of her eyes. Once again, Blender refused to cooperate. Manipulating the flex called "eyes shine3" you can move said "shine" to avoid the clipping.
- The earring has a bone called "earring root" that allows you to animate it (is a jigglebone by default, so you won't see it unless you bake bones). However, this bone is bugged and manipulating will deform the earring. Don't touch it... or be careful if you do :p
- There is some clipping with the ribbon on her chest, specially if the breasts move a lot. You'll probably need to fix this manually once the animation is done by baking bones and editing it.
- I included a README inside the zip file, but just in case: i included all the tail bones in a new main group called "Nine-Tails". You won't see it unless you modify your "sfm defaultanimationgroups" file located in "...\SteamApps\common\SourceFilmmaker\game\usermod\cfg". I included my copy of this file, so you can replace the one you have with mine (remember to do a backup!). If you don't modify this file, the bones will be inside the "Unknown" group, so is not a big deal. This will also affect the tail bones of my Young/Adult Ran and Chisanahi models.
Hope you like it! ^^