New SFM Port of YoRHa No.2 Type B (or 2B :p), from Nier: Automata. Original MMD model made by J&J.
J&J made a new version of his model with some improvements, so i had to port her. This time it includes Kainé's outfit and her sword Vicious Contract.
(Keep in mind that this is a new model. My previous 2B port is now outdated)
- Several flexes to animate her eyebrows and vagina (eyes and face must be animated using face bones, sorry. They're good, though :p).
- There are extra flexes to show pubic hair and expand her breasts, nipples and aureola.
- Bodygroups to remove/show her clothes. Included several bodygroups to partially remove her top and leotard. Included a damaged version of both and a bikini :3
- Finger bones (no toe bones, though).
- Tongue bones.
- Jaw bone.
- Eye bones (EyeLeft and EyeRight. They're at the bottom of the Unknown group).
- A lot of skirt bones. Kainé's outfit has its own bones too (good luck with that o.o/).
- Supports Ambient Occlusion.
- Body, face and clothes allow $phongboost and $phongexponent attributes to make them look "wet". (hair didn't work this time... transparency and phong are not exactly friends in SFM...)
- Breasts, butt, hair, ribbon and sleeves jigglebones. (praise the 2Booty!)
- There are 2 bones in Kainé's outfit that allows you to manipulate the ribbon on her dress, called "bow left f1" and "bow right f1" to avoid clipping issues because the jigglebones. The ribbon is also included in a bodygroup to fully remove it if you want.
- Unfortunately, this time there isn't a "breasts adjust" bone to manipulate her breasts without removing the jigglebones. This time you will need to bake them if you want to do adjustments manually. I tried to do my best with the jigglebone effect, but probably it won't be enough for some of you ó.ò
- Includes a rig called "rig nier automata 2bv2", so you don't need to create one.
- Includes a script called "revzin assemble autoload" to assemble Kainé's outfit easily. See more information below.
- Both 2B V2 and Kainé's outfit have jigglebones set by default on her breasts/butt. If you bake bones in the main model to manipulate them manually, you will need to bake bones in Kainé's outfit too and manipulate both at the same time.
- As i said, there are no flexes to open her mouth, blink, etc. However, there are a lot of face bones available pretty comfortable to use, so i hope is not a big deal).
- Because the nature of the MMD model, you may notice that the arms and legs "break" when you move the hands and feet (if you used them, it's the same behaviour than my Senran Kagura ports). You will need to fix the "rig knee" and "rig elbow" positions when you move her legs/arms.
- The piece of clothes on Kainé's left arm may clip with the skin of her arm. This is an issue with the MMD model itself and i couldn't fixed it (without breaking something else). You'll probably see some clipping with certain positions, be careful.
- When you spawn her sword it has a metallic texture to it. To fix that just turn off lights and turn them back on.
ABOUT THE MODEL. IMPORTANT.
Kainé's outfit is separate from the main 2B model, since there were too many bones.
This port is split in 3 models:
- The main model "2B V2". It has the nude body and her default outf. It includes bodygroups to show a bikini.
- Kainé's clothes (no body, just the clothes)
- The sword "Vicious Contract"
("2B V2" and "2B V2 Kaine" include bodygroups to partially remove/show parts).
To attach Kainé's outfit to 2B you could drag the whole "2B V2" model to the "2B V2 Kaine" model and then set the "Zero" slider of "2B V2 Kaine" to 1, but it can be done way easier.
For that, i included a script called "revzin assemble autoload" that must be placed on the same folder than the rigs (.../scripts/sfm/animset/). If you extract the file as it is you shouldn't have any issue.
This script designed by Revzin (you can see more info here) will load the outfit directly on the model. You won't need to do anything else.
So, in resume, if you want to attach Kainé's outfit to the main body:
- Load the main model "2B V2"
- Undress her using her bodygroups (if you want :p)
- Right click on her name. Select "Rig" -> "revzin assemble autoload"
Bam. Done. Kainé's outfit will be perfectly ready to use. You can do this either before or after setting the normal rig, it doesn't matter. Even if you remove Kainé's outfit, you can execute the script again and it will be loaded once more. You can load it even after posing the model. Kainé's outfit will load in the same pose. Pretty handy ^^
Caution: this makes the bones of Kainé's outfit unselectable, so you may want to change it clicking the arrow: http://i.imgur.com/31IpOWv.png
Hope you like it! ^^