JANUARY 28, 2016
A business suit was commissioned for Elsa. It is included as a separate download. Attach it the same way as her other outfits.
Elsa - Business Suit DOWNLOAD
NOTE: These models do NOT use bodygroups! The outfits are in separate models! Read the bottom of this post for a guide on how to apply them!
My Elsa and Anna models have been a long time in the works. It wasn't until I decided to take the body in a new direction that Elsa was actually finished, though, and it didn't take much time at all. Anna will be finished at a later time - she requires a lot of work to get to a serviceable state, due to the way things just happened to come together.
- High-definition face and hair mesh (increased several times from the low-poly original mesh)
- Nude, dress, and lingerie iterations (with outfits)
- Full faceposing, eyeposing, and fingerposing
- Jiggleboned breasts and ass
- Gravity-reactive* jiggle-boned hair
- Body-morph flexes for adjusting the body, mostly breasts and ass
- Corset (full and bare-best), panties, shoes, garter, and bondage harness as outfit pieces
- Disney, obviously, for the creation of the Frozen IP
- The creators of the "Frozen Freefall" game, from which the original models were taken
- The individuals who ported from the above game to XNALara
- Skyrim's Caliente for the Caliente mesh (from the CBBE mod-set)
- The individuals credited for the creation of the various Skyrim outfits used in this release
- 1kmspaint ( http://1kmspaint.tumblr.com/ ) for the dress and stocking textures (seriously, this guy is amazing, and willing to put up with all kinds of bullshit the models and myself throw at him)
- LordAardvark for putting everything together and doing all the mesh-work and material-work necessary
*NOTE: Gravity-reactive means that the jigglebones react to gravity. No matter how you orient her head, her hair will fall and point down to the ground. Also note that there are no jigglebone collisions, and so her hair mesh may fall straight through her body. You may need to bake jigglebones and manually pose them, depending on the pose you are making.
HOW TO FIT ELSA'S OUTFITS ONTO THE BODY
- Spawn the appropriate Elsa model. Note that for the full corset, ONLY the "stiff lingerie" model will work properly.
- Spawn the appropriate outfit models.
- Adjust the body flexes on Elsa as desired.
- Drag the Elsa element from the Animation Set Editor (ASE) on the left-hand side and drop it onto each of the outfit models. SFM may pause for a short while, after which a padlock icon should appear next to the affected pieces.
- Once every piece is locked, enter the Motion Editor mode, select each outfit model, and apply the "Zero" slider under the "Procedural" tab of the ASE. This will snap the outfit models to Elsa's body.
- Ensure that "Show Hidden Controls" is enabled, expand the "Unknown" tab on the Elsa model, and click-drag to select all of the flexes, from "back" to "waist-square"
- With all the flexes selected, right-click in the Motion Editor and choose "Copy Samples"
- Select an outfit piece in the ASE, right-click in the Motion Editor, and choose "Paste Samples". The flexes on the outfit piece should adjust to fit Elsa at this point.
- Paste the samples to all the outfit pieces
- You're done! You can now pose Elsa like normal, and the outfit pieces will adhere to her. You can manually adjust the flexes on each outfit piece if you wish. Any future updates to Elsa's body flexes will require updating the outfit pieces.