I completely forgot to post these models that i have on my PC for a long time. Wooops...
Well, here you have a MMD to SFM port of several "Beowolf" models from RWBY.
This pack includes 4 models:
- Beowolf Red (from RWBY's Red Trailer)
- Beowolf Alpha
- Beowolf Beta
- Beowolf Young (a younger version of a Beowolf Beta)
- Included 2 flexes "o" and "ears down" to move their mouth and ears respectively.
- "Beowolf Red" includes a flex to close his eyes.
- "Beowolf Beta" and "Beowolf Young" include a flex to extend their vertebrae.
- Ears and tail jigglebones.
- Jaw bone.
- Finger bones
- Toe bones.
- (No eye bones this time)
- There is a bone called "Tail 1" that allows you to move their tails without losing the jiggle effect.
- Supports Ambient Occlusion
- Body and face allow $phongboost and $phongexponent attributes to make them look "wet".
- Includes a rig called "rig rwby beowolf", so you don't need to create one. This rig is compatible with all the four models.
- Depending on the position of the arms, you'll probably need to adjust their collar bones.
Hope you like it!