Took a few days more than I wanted to, but here she is.
She was built, start to finish (sans a few material changes, some minor flex tweaking, and a few minor rigging fixes) entirely in one live-stream session, that lasted about 12.5 hours.
She will star in a fully-voiced Dragon Age: Inquisition short I plan to release at the end of February.
- Fully poseable fingers/toes/face/eyes.
- Jiggleboned breasts, ass, and hair.
- Bodygroups for pretty much every single element of her outfit. Credit to Ordagon for splitting her chainmail off from her leather shirt.
- First model to natively support my Outfit Loader V2. Consider downloading that to use with her.
- DazV4 model, with all the goodies that comes with, namely better deformations, expansive genital flexes, and deformation correctors.
- Full phoneme & automatic lip-sync support
- Fancy materials to make her look as good as I could make her. Credit to TheMask for the detail textures used, and credit to Taco for the metal shaders & textures used.
- She has some vertices on the inside of her legs that stretch and cause ripples. I don't know what causes that. I've spent a few hours trying to fix it, to no avail. This makes me very unhappy, but I'm not going to withhold the release indefinitely because of it.
- Her hair defaults to the "Cowl up" version, which does not have jiggleboned sides. If you have her cowl down or off, switch her hair bodygroup to the fully-jiggleboned version.
- She is far more jiggly than her chainmail would realistically allow. If you want to make animations with her chainmail on, then I suggest you end your animation by baking her procedural bones, and then applying about 80% playhead to her jigglebones. This gives her breasts a healthy bounce, but without the overkill that is default. Click here to see a quick video of how that looks in practice.
As always, please report any issues you find, and I hope you enjoy working with her. I expect to see her putting her Spymaster skills to very good use, in the following weeks.