NOTICE: Due to the nature of this particular release, any updates will be released as separate downloads, and will be appended to this description. Updates can include fixes or additions to hairs, outfits, skingroups, or new elves.
- On the Bodymorph body I am attempting to use as a self-made standard. Any post-Frozen Bodymorph bodies and their outfits will be almost fully compatible with these models
- Six unique elf models
- Two "skin families": dark and light
- Eight eye colors: four intended for the dark family, four intended for the light family
- Skin variants for culled hands, feet, and both (for the purposes of fitting outfits on; skins are an alternative to bodygroups that have the benefit of not having seams at the cost of being uglier to work with). Every iteration of 8 skins is a feet/hand/both variant (EG skin 9 is the same as skin 1, but without feet; skin 17 is the same without hands; skin 25 is the same without either)
- Six provided outfits, with two variants for the Mage outfit; every outfit has full bodymorph support
- Seven provided hair styles, with six color variants for each; every (applicable) hair has full bodymorph support
- A consistent three-spawn-snap method: spawn an elf, spawn an outfit, spawn a hair, and snap them together. Outfits have variant models with different states of undress. Done this way to allow for bodymorphs (disallows bodygroups) and to allow easy snapping (the alternative is each part is its own model; in testing, this mean spawning and snapping 9 models for the Blades outfit)
- Full face-, finger-, and eye-posing for each elf
- KNOWN ISSUES:
- Beyond the issues inherent with the Caliente body used, the hairs are rigged a bit queer. This is a known issue, and one I hope to resolve in a later update. I didn't want to delay this release any longer for something ultimately so trivial.
- Fix existing hairs
- New hair styles
- New outfits
- More hair colors?
- More eye colors?
- More skin variants?
HOW TO USE MODELS (provided with the download):
- Search for "bodymorph" to find the elves, hairs, and outfits.
- Spawn the elf, outfit, and hair you wish to use.
- In the Animation Set Editor, drag the elf onto the outfit, and then onto the hair, to automatically assign locks.
- In the Motion Editor mode, select the outfit and apply the "Zero" preset. Apply "Zero" to the hair. This will fit them to the elf.
- Apply Bodymorph flexes to the elf as desired.
- Select all of the Bodymorph flexes on the elf. In the Motion Editor mode, right-click in the green/orange region and select "Copy Samples."
- Select the outfit, right-click in the green/orange region, and select "Paste Samples." Repeat for hair. This will apply the (copied) flexes to the outfit and hair.
- Apply IK rig to the elf.
- Pose as desired.