Blenderknight's rendition of Creepy Susie, ported from Blender over to the Source engine. It comes as two models: The sfw and the nsfw version.
Features (for the nsfw model):
- jigglebones for her breasts, buttcheeks and hair
- Bodygroups for shoes, cuffs, collar, and shirt (it's actually just the upper part of the dress)
- A flex called "fitshirt" to prevent the body clipping through said shirt
- An additional skin that adds "stockings"
- facial and eye bones
- genital bones
- separate toe bones. Each toe has as many bones as her fingers
- an autorigger generated IK-rig called "bip_creepysuzie"
- works with phong
- Due to the source engine's limitations (the model wasn't made to be used in source engine), the weightmapping can look off when some bones are moved in certain ways. I've tried to mitigate this, but my Blender experience is still limited
- There are two vertices (points on the mesh) in the hair that are mapped to the bone "HairBangsBase" that shouldn't be, but for the life of me I just can't find them in Blender. Because of this, rotating "HairBangsBase" too much can have ugly results
- When the shirt bodygroup is on, the lower arm can still clip through the shirt if the hand is rotated in certain angles
- Since it's just a reskin, the stockings skin has ugly feet. Best to be used with feet outside of the shot or with shoes on
- The toes have to be manually fitted into the shoes, otherwise they'll clip out
- Folder naming has several variations of the name "Susie", all of them technically wrong. This does not stop the model from working at all, but can cause confusion and bewilderment
- Blenderknight for creating the model
- Commissioned and posted on SmutBase by Kazugin
- Basis for the jigglebone settings (which I then modified) by LordAardvark
- Port and stockings reskin by me, Peterlanktonsfm
Special thanks to DevilsCry for some qc stuff, and extra special thanks to JawSFM for helping me with a ton of Blender-related stuff