1.09 - Feb. 11, 2020, 12:07 a.m.
- Reworked FACs (still got some placeholders for a lot of expressions)
- Added new bodygroups and skingroups
- Reworked materials and textures
1.08 - Dec. 9, 2018, 12:57 p.m.
- Added a head- only version which doesn't have the shoulders or the torso visible on the mesh
- Added an extra flex for the head
- Moved everything to an additional sub-folder, so that they aren't all with the rest of my Wildlands models, for easier sorting in short.
1.07 - Dec. 3, 2018, 1:51 p.m.
- Changed head bones to ones made by Ubisoft originally, flexes made based on them
- Updated some textures and materials
1.06 - Nov. 7, 2018, 7:20 p.m.
- Adjusted some materials
- Made boonie hat and glasses into seperate props
- Added tattoos for arms (don't worry, if you don't like them, just rename the current arm material file name to something else and delete the "_normal" part from the cloned material or just adjust the diffuse map name on the currently active material to revert back to how it was)
- Changed kneepad-less Apex pants' textures to proper ones
- Incorporated mask map onto diffuse maps to give textures a dirty look, I'll see if I can find and add later the dirt textures which appear on Nomad's feet in Wildands
- Changed dark multicam camo on the boonie hat to how it looks in Wildlands
1.05 - Oct. 28, 2018, 7:47 p.m.
- Added aviators
- Adjusted hair
1.04.1 - Oct. 11, 2018, 4:37 p.m.
- Few flexes had incorrect names and some didn't even work at all. That is now fixed
- Adjusted iris texture color, should look more closer to how it's in Wildlands
Make sure you download the texture pack from the download link!!
1.04 - Oct. 11, 2018, 11:22 a.m.
- Added bones to adjust the breast area to stop clipping when moving collar and upperarm bones
- Fixed cheekbone flex from not working
- Adjusted sniper gloves' visible finger tips
- Deleted bone ends
- Renamed finger bone names
- Adjusted weights
1.03 - Oct. 10, 2018, 11:33 p.m.
Major model overhaul!
Note that the previous version will break upon downloading this update.
- Combined my custom skeleton with parts of the skeleton done by Ubisoft
- Vest, backpack and the main model are three seperate entities, make sure you attach and lock them all before using the model
- Adjusted some texture maps
- Adjusted some UVs
- Adjusted the position of eyes and mouth
- Added Sniper Gloves
- Added new bodygrups
- Added skingroups
- Added kneepadless Apex pants
- Holster's scale can be adjusted
- Backpack's straps can be moved with helpers
- Ankles have helper bones to smooth out rotations
1.02 - Aug. 6, 2018, 5:52 p.m.
* Adjusted UVs
* Fixed a misspellation in of the flexes' names
* Adjusted the "Funneler" flex
You have to download the textures from a seperate link since they're eating a lot of space. I can imagine them taking even more once I get the high definition versions in the future.
1.01 - Aug. 5, 2018, 7:26 p.m.
- Added detail maps for different meshes
- Adjusted shemagh UVs
- Upscaled maps (resolution quality still looks the same as the original, can't do anything about that until I get the actual high resolution textures)
- Adjusted phong settings here and there
1.0 - July 21, 2018, 11:35 a.m.