All Elizabeth's audio Files from Bioshock Infinite
Much Thanks! ^-^
Can you add elizabeth's voice from burial at sea?
These are all .ogg files? I tried converting some to .wav using Audacity, and I still can't get them to play in SFM. Help anyone?
Yeah its really hard to get em working from .OGG to .WAV in SFM, and OGG doesn't work with SFM. sucks.
Here's the quick and easy way to do it, in Audacity. This works for any sound files that Audacity can open.
1. Launch Audacity.
2. In Windows Explorer, select EVERY sound file you want to convert (ogg, mp3, what have you)
3. Drop them into Audacity. Audacity will load them all at once.
4. At the bottom of Audacity, change the drop-down next to "Project Rate" to "44100"
5. Go to File -> Export Multiple
6. Change the export type to "WAV (Microsoft) signed 16-bit PCM", and the Export location to where you want them to go in your SFM installation. For example, I'd put these in "steam/steamapps/common/source filmmaker/game/usermod/sound/vo/vo_elizabeth/". Make sure "Overwrite existing files is checked"
7. Press Export
8. A window will pop up for each sound exported. Press "OK" for each. Do NOT hold down enter! Instead, what I do is hold my house with one hand and just drum on the left-click with my other hand. Can convert ~600 sounds in like 40 seconds this way. I know, I've done it.
9. Finally, a different window will pop up. Give it a few seconds, and it'll say all sounds exported. Press OK on that. Now the files are actually written.
10. Enjoy your sounds that work perfectly in SFM (because they are 44100Hz) and work perfectly with phoneme extraction (because they are WAV)!
All the files show up as Firefox HTML documents for me. How do I get them to be .ogg?
Love it! Thank you very much! Any chance, that you can give us Bookers Audio as well??
You need to be logged in to leave a comment.