Dani for Source Filmmaker and Garry's Mod
Fix for the Rig script : In the model archive, the usermod\scripts\sfm\animsets\ isn't correct, you must rename the "animsets" to "animset" to get the rig in SFM.
After two months of efforts, researchs, learnings, fixing problems, devellopement, sore heads and other pleasures I am proud to present this new and original model. I tried to do something different from existing models that are mostly based on 2/3 bodys type/meshmods and which are often oversexualized. I hope you enjoy this alternative which is cute, petite, slender and realistic style (I know the eyes aren't so real ;)).
Who is she
She's a 19 year old girl who enter recently in the working life as a secretary. Dani like party and think life must be fun, so she take all occasions to see her friends. Also she's bisexual even she live now with his boyfriend Dean DeMasso so maybe they will have some funny nights...
Full resolution screenshots
- Source Filmmaker / Garry's Mod.
- Nothing more, all is included.
Features & versions
- Rig script included
- 3 skins (shaved pubis, haired pubis, natural (no makeup and no tatoo))
- 6 switchable bodygroups (clothes, hair, necklace)
- 14 flexes (face expressions, nipples, vagina, anal)
- Breasts, fingers, jaw, eyes and toes are boned (GMod users may use "Advanced Bone Tool" to move them)
- Textures resolution and polygons count as much as Source Engine allow
- Hair colors pack is available here (9 scarfs, 20 hairs) : https://mega.co.nz/
- Woman of steel materials pack : https://mega.co.nz/
- Low resolution texture pack is available here (1024x1024) : https://mega.co.nz/ (Credits to giantkrill)
- v1.0 : first release
- v1.1 : can now be spawned in GMod, work as a ragdoll, scaled to a more real size, shoes texture change, fixed shadows bugs when using flexes
Usage & credits
- Made with the courtesy of SFMLab : http://sfmlab.com
- Also with the help of DigitalEro : http://officialdigitalero.com
- At least credit me for my work ;)
- Evil-Ash, Rastifan, Pipedude, Ganonmaster, MikeyMack, giantkrill and all testers ;)
- Update 1.1 may corrupt old scenes because of skeleton scale changes, the only solution is to fix old scenes by hand or keeping old model version...
- This is my first model, it may not be perfect because I still learning, I do as much I can and she will be improved in a version 2.
- Some articulations dont work perfectly when Dani is a contortionist and cause unwanted deformations, perpendicular rotations may help. Photoshop is also another solution...
Follow me on Tumblr : http://nightb0y.tumblr.com/
My other SFMLab releases : http://sfmlab.com/profile/12810