XNALara model by sexysloth, barefoot edit by mykearce
Contains two models
In english, nerds.
What HAVE YOU DONE, YOU HAVE PORTED A HOT STREETH FIGHTER MODEL AND THEREFORE RUINED FABRIC OF SPACE N' SFM, Sorry For caps Pls port more.
Innumerable thanks, Red! I really appreciate that you ported this model for SFM, it was needed.
*Disgraceful begging for other SSF ports intensifies*
rig pls :(
Use the auto-rigger its really really realllllllly easy. I'll give you cammy specific instructions too. For most models though before you rig it you would just load up the model in SFM look at all the bones and see what the port person named the bone that is meant to go into each auto-rig slot. Since some people use the valve naming conventions, but other people use different names for bones and some people even use different languages (Taki in the soul calibur pack has her bones in Japanese for example).
But for Cammy here is all you would have to do:
1) create a new session (dont use this session for a scene/anim just to make this rig)
2) load up a map like stage.bsp
3) load up the appropriate cammy model you want to use
4) click on the primary viewport and hit F3 to switch to motion editor
5) click on cammys model and look at names bones to get familiar with them
6) on the animation set editor right click on the model name for cammy, go to rig, then look for the auto-rig
7) look for "spine options" near the bottom and click the 2 spine button
8) all the slots for all the bones should be the right ones, but you can double check to be sure
9) click on "create script" at the botton
10) rig will be created and will be named after the model name you used for step 3
11) close this session down and start/load the session where you will animate/pose her
12) load up the cammy model in your session
13) right click the model name in the animation set editor, go to rig and look for the rig name you created
And thats it! Depending on which model you selected for step 3 above the rig that you need to look for in step 13 will be named either rig_cammybarefoot or rig_cammywhite.
Trust me MGSVBIGBOSS its easy to use the auto-rig. Even easier with this Cammy model because her bones use the valvebiped naming conventions for her bones. So because of that the right bone will autofill into the right slots in the auto-rig tool. You just need to double check to make sure.
I'd advise to always read ALL the comments.
As I said earlier, my expired rig is now useless, it should now use Rig biped valve 2spine.
Just tried and yeh it was too easy to use. I just dont know which models should be 2 spined or 3 spined etc. but will figure these out with practice I believe. Thanks for all the help :)
You need to be logged in to leave a comment.