Well, a small update. I have decided to remake the kefla model and making the body itself from nothing. I have come a great way if i may say so myself but i'm kinda getting stuck atm. The body i made is actualy a nude version but i'm having problems with rigging and texturing the damn thing. Atm i'm looking everywhere to find a good way to fix everything but it's coming around slowly. So i wondered of any of you guys have a bit of experience in rigging and texturing models since it doesn't work out for me. If you want to help you can hit me up on the discord server as noobsoldier538.
@jackedup101, I have tried to put the models on smutbase but it doesn't seem to upload. I follow the instructions but I think that it isn't getting approved.
Also I have no clue on how to make the model nude, I have tried several things like making the body itself etc, but non is working unfortunately, everytime it just stretches the complete model.
@jackedup101 Thanks for helping the others I have been a bit busy. Now to comeback on your last two questions, to get rid of those black stains that go on the texture after recalculating normals, I used the facegen button. However that caused my model to have random gaps in body, hair and other parts. I had to re attach those parts to each other but since I don't exactly know how I merged them. I do however have no idea what the bump and specular maps are though. If you want I could post the blender model so you can take a look at it together with the un edited one.
@jackedup101, tell me if that worked, maybe you can make a better conversion with an actual rig. XD
All I did was rename the texture name within blender and use those exact names when creating the VMT's.
As far as I have any experience with blender (wich is not much, believe me.) I can say that it has facial bones