No items are available. Maybe upload some stuff?
@cosmo777 Yes I tried that. They already have mostlyopaque in their QC files. But the transparency textures are still messed up. I didn't know about the AO trick though, will try it out and see if it fixes the issue. Thanks
@JD0ggX Hmm weird..It seems fine on my end. Are you able to verify if the newer version fixes the issue? I tried to separate the texture for each of them.
@JD0ggX Can you post a pic on what it looks like? I will fix it. They should share the same texture.
@retrojaysftw Well personally, I don't really mind at all. Nice work btw. It is a relief to see it is working as expected
@kurofish Well it looks better in HLMV than in real case, I have to admit. But this is the best version (as far as I have tested so far) I have currently. I am still experimenting other combinations so see if a better result could be achieved.
@retrojaysftw Yes that small writing is there by default. I think it is the original author's way of putting down credit. It is very small so I don't think it is too noticeable.
@DemonicLemon Well its in the original model so it is ported as well. Gross or not I think it depends on what plan you have with the model rather than the model itself.
I am actually on the way to port that haku model that I provided earlier. And the base body is close to done. I am currently trying to reverse engineer your way of attaching other parts for skirts and stuff. But one thing I am still have not quite figured out yet. How did you create the "eye follow camera" slider in sfm? I understand that you can do the view target to make eye bones follow an object in blender, but how is the slider/flex created using that way?
Would be very helpful if you can provide some input on this.
I have done some editing for that haku wedding dress MMD model. Hopefully it will address some of the issue you had with this model before. Are you interested in porting it to SFM?
I have done the following changes to the model:
1. Filled up the vagina hole that you mentioned and created morph for vagina
2. Edited skin texture and added nipple texture
3. Modified the body and added nipple mesh
The following link provides the edits. There are a couple of new files included:
1. Haku_body.blend -> this is the blender file I used to modify the body
2. haku_young_alt_body -> This is the full file that I have done the edit on (same as the default one, but with nude body/vagina mesh fix..etc
3. haku_young_alt_body_test -> I used this simplified version in MMD for unit test purpose. The motion works and the morphs works as expected as far as I can tell. Not sure for some corner cases, but generally should work.
4. nude_body_only.pmx -> pmx file that contains only the nude body I edited.
The link is as follows:
Thanks for looking into it.
Thanks for looking into it though. For that problem, I might be able to edit the model and the texture. Will put it up after I'm done.