The formal DazV4 update for Elizabeth, bringing her officially out of beta (again) and onto the v7.0 framework.
- Full face-, eye-, finger-, and toe-posing
- Full phonemes & automatic lip-sync support
- Jiggleboned breasts, ass, and hair
- Classic and BAS Elizabeths, as two separate models.
- Bodywriting skins & various levels of runny-makeup for both versions of Elizabeth
- Bodygrouped thimble and full-pinky-finger for right hand
- DazV4 genital flexes, poseable without any deformation
- Twist bones for thighs, clavicles, and upper-arms to reduce shoulder and hip tearing when posed at extreme angles
- Twist bones for calves and forearms for fine-tuning poses
- Lingerie bodygroups
- Comes with Corset, Student, and Burial at Sea outfits
- Native Outfit Loader support
- Native knee microseam-fix provided (dazv4 legs; use skins to swap between Classic and BAS skins)
- Full Bodymorph support
- Corrector morphs, to fix the butt and genitals deforming at various poses.
Changes from v7.b.1:
- Elizabeth's genitals no longer behave incorrectly to light (finally; been trying to solve this for a year now)
- Stockings no longer micro-clip through legs
- Stockings no have that odd clump on the bottom of the feet
- Corset and Student boots no longer clip with stockings
- Corset boots now react to light correctly
- Student shirt no longer clips through the arms
- Student shirt no longer clips through armpits
- Corset (full and pulled) no longer clip through the garter belt bodygroup
- Corset (full and pulled) no longer clip through Elizabeth's back
- Pulled corset no longer rigged to Elizabeth's breasts
- Pulled corset now has its own helper bones to accommodate breast bounce (manually animated)
- Burial at Sea shirts have been completely refitted, for a closer fit to her chest
- Burial at Sea shirts no longer clips through armpits
- Burial at Sea shirts no longer have excess space above the breasts for the open and popped variants
- Burial at Sea outfit now defaults to a custom pair of heel shoes, rather than the canon slippers (slippers are still available as an option)
- Outfits do not currently have Bodymorph support. "Pregnant" support to be added at a later date, as v7.1.0.
- Will not destroy any projects using earlier, non-DazV4 versions of Elizabeth.
- Will destroy any projects that used v7.b.
If anyone finds any issues, please report them so I can fix them promptly. I can't fix what I don't know about.