The formal DazV4 update for Anna and Elsa, bringing them up to my latest model standard.
- Full face-, eye-, finger-, and toe-posing
- Full phonemes & automatic lip-sync support
- Jiggleboned breasts, ass, and hair
- Bodywriting skins & various levels of runny-makeup for both girls
- DazV4 genital flexes, poseable without any deformation
- Twist bones for thighs, clavicles, and upper-arms to reduce shoulder and hip tearing when posed at extreme angles
- Twist bones for calves and forearms for fine-tuning poses
- Lingerie bodygroups
- Comes with Corset, Student, and Burial at Sea outfits
etween Classic and BAS skins)
- Full Bodymorph support
- Corrector morphs, to fix the butt and genitals deforming at various poses.
- Clothes have full Bodymorph support as well
Changes from v1.0.0:
- Elsa's hair no longer has a gaping hole behind her head. It is now capped with texture, so light won't come through it.
- Fixed a transparency issue on the back of Elsa's hair
- Fixed a clipping issue on the bottom of Anna's shirt
- Both girls' hairs now have jiggle-controller bones, so that Procedurals don't have to be baked to pose the hair.
- Eyelid-close flexes suffer from micro-clipping. To fix, grab the "eyeball" bones and push them back a little bit.
If anyone finds any issues, please report them so I can fix them promptly. I can't fix what I don't know about.