SFMLab will soon be migrated to a new codebase. In preparation for this, we have temporarily disabled some site functionality, namely the features listed below. This is necessary to ensure the move will not lead to accidental data-loss. You should still be able to download existing files available on the site.(although the EU server will suffer from reduced availability)
SFMLab will stay in read-only mode until the end of February, when the migrations are set to conclude.
This is just a convert of The Mask's Skeleton from GMod to SFM, I take no credit for the model, I just needed body parts for an upcoming project and converted their pack. It has a ton of models and variations, so far they've all worked great for me.
Find the Original GMod upload here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=210546397&insideModal=0&requirelogin=1
Original post description:
"Skeletons from Sniper Elite v2 and Nazi Zombie Army
• 2 Sizes
• Bodygroups for Organs
• Bodygroups for Different Eyes
• Bodygroups for Eyeball Flame effect
• Glowing Organs for the Evil Boney (+ as an extra Skingroup for Heart, Lungh and Brain)
• Different Shaders as Skingroups: Default, Wet, Bloody, Dried Blood, Evil (+Wet) and Dirty
• Seperate Models for Arms, Legs, Pelvis, Skull, Spine and Organs
• Working Fingerposer for standalone Arms
• Eye-Posing via Physgun (Hold -E- while grabing the Eyeball for easy Rotation)
• Custom Rig
Release Pic by URBANATOR
BG = Bodygroup
SG = Skingroup
FP = Fingerposer extra Features
If a Model has got:
in the filename, then you should check the Bodygroup Tool and the Fingerposer for extra stuff
I don‘t take any credit for the model itself. Only for making it compatible with Source.
Original Model by Rebellion
This is not an NPC or a Playermodel. It‘s a Ragdoll for doing Pics/Poses with."
You need to be logged in to leave a comment.