NSFW version of the new "japanese virtual youtuber" Mirai Akari. It was broken on several places, but somehow i managed to fix her. Kinda xD. I don't know the original editor of this model, but it was provided by MrJinSenpai [http://mrjinsenpai.tumblr.com/]. Thanks!
- Several flexes to animate her face, vagina and anus. There are some special flexes to increase/decrease her chest size and the aureolas/nipples.
- Bodygroups to remove/show her clothes
- Finger bones (no toe bones, though)
- Eye bones (EyeLeft and EyeRight)
- Supports Ambient Occlusion. However, the hair does NOT support it. (It has some transparencies, and SFM doesn't allow AO and transparencies at the same time...)
- Clothes and face allow $phongboost and $phongexponent attributes to make them look "wet". (not the hair)
- Breasts, hair and ribbons jigglebones
- There are 3 bones called "ponytail A1, B1 and C1" that allows you to move her ponytail without needing to remove the jigglebones.
- Includes a rig called "rig mirai akari", so you don't need to create one.
- The "joint" between her legs and feet is very noticeable with her stocking bodygroup active (the nude legs look fine). Keep it in mind for posters/animation. Is not that bad, but it's the kind of thing that annoys me.
- Her ponytail has a really high chance to clip on her waist/left arm, so i kept "ponytail A1, B1 and C1" as normal bones so you can fix her hair without removing the jigglebones. If it still clips, bake procedural bones after your pose/animation is done and then fix it manually.
- The flex to increase her breasts doesn't affect the clothes, so they will clip if the top bodygroup is active.
- I separated the original swimsuit in 2 versions: one with ribbons and one without it. The ribbons clip through her skirt, so keep it in mind. I recommend to select the swimsuit without ribbons when the skirt is on, like the model does by default. Once the skirt is removed, select the swimsuit with ribbons if you want.
- The model doesn't have a "complete" bra/shirt, only the part visible, so keep it in mind if you want to keep them and remove the top only. It will look weird.
Hope you like it! ^^/