This script will make it easy to copy shots from another session to your current one. Or to help you recover shots from a session that sfm can't open.
place extract folder here: "SourceFilmmaker\game\workshop\scripts\sfm\mainmenu"
How to use
- First save your current session in case something goes wrong.
- open up the script, you'll find it under the mainmenu bar->scripts->Import->Import Session
- next select the session file you want to import from
- then once its done loading the file select and check off the shots or tracks you wish to import.
then click import checked items. all import items will be dropped at the end of your film strip
- when importing a large session keep in mind that it will take a few secs or more for the script to load it.
- also keep in mind that loading a large session will use up more of sfms' memory and will stay loaded until sfm restarts.
- the import to miscBin option is for when you want to manually go though the shots in the element viewer yourself.
this wiki will help: https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/SFM/Copying_shots_from_a_different_session
feel free to modify the script for your own use
if you find any bugs or have suggestions message me in the comments below.