This content is marked as Adult/NSFW content. You can toggle your preferences regarding this content type in your account settings.
"Am I still relevant?" - Anthony Burch
GIF preview, because fuck trying to fit 52 images into six 920x540 images:
Well, it took long enough, but I finally have Gaige ready for release. She was a nightmare from beginning to end, and a prime example of why I swore off ever making Borderlands characters again, all those years ago.
Of course, I'm too fucking stubborn to just sit indefinitely with the knowledge that Borderlands models had bested me. And so, after over 3 and a half years, I return to tackle them again, throwing all of the skills I have gained since at them, and stomping my foot and refusing to barge until they finally submit to my will.
Moxxi's the next Borderlands release, though she will just be an update to DazV4 from this release. Lilith is the next real Borderlands girl, and she'll be a double challenge because I intend to give her both her Borderlands 1 and Borderlands 2 hair & outfit.
- Fully poseable face-, eye-, fingers-, and toes
- Full automatic lip-sync & phoneme support
- Jiggleboned breasts, ass, and hair
- Bodymorph capabilities (not on outfit)
- Native Outfit Loader support
- DazV4 genital flexes, deform correctors, and twists
- Comes with special, separate legs model, to fix the microseam, should you need it. And yes, it's actually tested and working; the release pictures were made using it!
- Bodygroups, bodygroups, BODYGROUPS!
As always, if you find any problems, please let me know. Gaige here was a particular pain in the ass to put together, and so she didn't get nearly as robust testing as I try to give my other models.
SFMLab is a free service. However, it costs about $0.03 to deliver you a 1GB file. With over 20TB of traffic every month and growing, SFMLab needs your help. If only 1% of our users each gave us $5 for a single month, we could keep the site running for several years.
|Gaige_DazV4_v1-0-0.7z||2669||2017-10-10 07:48:02||42.01 MB|