#DEPRECATED, LINK TO NEWER, HIGHER DETAIL MODEL HERE: https://sfmlab.com/item/2920/
Ellie Langford in her Tau Volantis flotillah outfit, ripped from Dead Space 3.
Model has been rigged to a custom skeleton made by someone whom I cannot remember.
For posing purposes.
Note that if you are going to make artwork with this or are going to utilize it with something else, remember to credit me and the original developers.
The health bar material is a placeholder and it is not supposed to look like that as I do not know how to make it appear as it does in DS3. Feel free to edit the textures and materials to your will.
The skin and hair have special detail textures from the original game.
- Electronic Arts (owners of Dead Space franchise)
- Visceral Games (developers of the Dead Space franchise as well as these models and skeletons.
- Me for porting it to SFM and extracting the textures from Dead Space 3
- Luxos_18 for ripping the model
- 3dregenerator for skeleton and skinning
Workshop mod page: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=901560314
SFMLab is a free service. However, it costs about $0.03 to deliver you a 1GB file. With over 20TB of traffic every month and growing, SFMLab needs your help. If only 1% of our users each gave us $5 for a single month, we could keep the site running for several years.
|ellie_langford_flotillah.zip||478||2017-06-29 14:00:20||3.84 MB|