This content is marked as Furry/Anthro content. You can toggle your preferences regarding this content type in your account settings.
This content is marked as Adult/NSFW content. You can toggle your preferences regarding this content type in your account settings.
Another port of ColonelYobos WoW models, this time it's the male high mountain tauren (for some diversity) Materials are similar to Faye, so just textures and bump maps with phong. The port is far from finished, but it's usable. Some flexes are included, and I had to edit the mesh a bit.
As far as rigging is concerned: Toe controlled rig from Steam workshop kinda works, but double jointed legs seem to be a problem with SFM in general. I may include some rig later
- some basic flexes (facial and body flexes)
- jigglebones (butt, balls, mane, beard, feathers)
- facial bones and other bones for posing
- bodygroups for loincloth, pouch, nose ring and feathers
- eyeposing (viewtarget)
- finger posing
- no rig included, toe controlled rig from workshop seems to work though
- no extensive testing
- jigglebones for balls are placeholders
- jigglebones that react to gravity (for balls, and maybe nose ring)
- proper rig (not familiar with Python, or writing rigs, toe controlled rig from workshop works though)
- general testing to find potential issues
Credits: Blizzard for making WoW and High Mountain Tauren ColonelYobo for the Blender model https://smutba.se/project/189/ Me for porting it
SFMLab is a free service. However, it costs about $0.03 to deliver you a 1GB file. With over 20TB of traffic every month and growing, SFMLab needs your help. If only 1% of our users each gave us $5 for a single month, we could keep the site running for several years.
|Rodann.7z||830||2018-08-25 17:13:19||10.9 MB|
|Rodann_dzJhoO5.7z||577||2018-09-03 16:34:37||10.92 MB|
|Rodann_2nbUa9K.7z||968||2018-09-03 20:43:59||10.91 MB|