As part of an ambitious project to recreate the Life is Strange environments in Garry's Mod - This is the Third part that has been completed in about 7 days work!
- Recreation of the Vortex Club Party. (Including Toilets)
- Models / Textures ported from "Life is Strange"
The Big Plan:
Create small maps with each area. Once all are complete, stitch it together and release it as one big map.
This allows for me to perfect an area without overwhelming myself with work and focus my attention to one area.
THIS MAP HAS FLASHING LIGHTS - Take caution when playing.
This is not a 100% Accurate recreation of the "Life is Strange" Environments.
This is because Source is 10 years old and cannot compete with the Unreal Engine.
Furthermore, I cannot port directly from Unreal Engine to Source Engine.
This map uses Assets found in the "Life is Strange" Game. (Please "DonTnoD / Square Enix" dont sue me.)
This map uses music from the following Artists. (Music used in Life is Strange)
- Got Well Soon - Breton
- Bamalam - Darren Leigh
- Make The Call - Jason Pedder
- Hot In There - Jason Pedder
- NRG Flex - Darren Leigh
- All Eyes On Me - William
- All Wrong - Barrie Gledden
- Check 'em Out - William Davies, Edward Nutbrown, Charles Nutbrown, Ian Tunstall
- Ciento Cincuenta - Albert Aponte OR Bang tidy by Jason Pedder
- Byte me - Kes Loy
SPECIAL THANKS TO:
- DonTnoD for creating "Life is Strange"
- /r/Lifeisstrange community - Everyone here helped me continue the project! (You guys are hella awesome!)
- Gildor - Creator of Umodel (Without his tool. None of this would have been possible!)
- Music Artist listed above. (You guys are AWESOME!)
ENJOY THE MAP / WANT TO SEE MORE?
- The best way to support the map is to Like and Favourite the workshop post!