This content is marked as Adult/NSFW content. You can toggle your preferences regarding this content type in your account settings.
"While deceptively strong, Tifa is empathic and emotionally shy. While identifying and responding to the feelings of others, Tifa does not express her feelings often and when she does she struggles doing so. Tifa has motherly qualities, acting as a support for others, and keeping the others around her optimistic. She also has huge tits :mimikappa:"
This Tifa Lockhart look-alike was commissioned by Nihren.
She is built on the Daz body, and comes with full face-, eye-, finger-, and toe-posing. She also currently has the latest iteration of my phoneme shapes, which I have been tuning for my Samus Aran look-alike, meaning that she has the best automatic lip-sync capabilities of all my models released so far.
Her hair has been rerigged from scratch, and is fully gravity-reactive jiggleboned.
She comes with 3 outfits - the classic Final Fantasy 7 attire, the Nibelheim Guide / cowgirl outfit, and her blue Wall Market dress. Each outfit is fully bodygrouped, with the ability to expose her tits and pussy/anus. She also has panties, which have pulled-to-the-side and pulled-around-knees bodygroups.
The Nibelheim cowgirl hat is poseable, and both her FF7 and Dress earrings are jiggleboned.
Please see these videos on how to attach her hair and outfits, and how to fix the shirts clipping through her breasts:
There are a few things that you should be aware, should you choose to use her. Namely:
- The hair is rigged a bit wonky in places. I am hoping it won't become too big an issue, but if it is, just leave a comment or otherwise message me about it, and I will see what I can do about it.
- The long hair is going to be an absolute bitch to work with, and there's nothing I can do about it. Source jigglebones have no collision capabilities, meaning her front braid and her long left bang will clip through her chest when standing, and her hair is going to clip through her back when bending forward. You can try to fight it with the jiggle-assist bones, but frankly, you'll probably want to bake the hair's procedural bones and manually pose and animate the hair if you are putting her in a pose that the hair disagrees with (which will be virtually every pose you can possibly put her in).
- The skirt/dresses aren't going to deform super-awesome, especially with the longer versions. Hand-rigging the skirt/dress was more work than the commission covered, and frankly, I suspect that most people are going to be using the hitched skirt (or no skirt at all) anyways, so I don't think it's too big a deal.
- The pulled-around-knees bodygroup on the panties don't like to stretch. Spreading her legs wide with them pulled probably won't work well.
- As always, the pussy/anus mesh is still prototype (yes, still, and it will be for many months yet) without bones to control the shape.
- She does NOT have any bodymorph capabilities. The commissioner and I discussed it, and the fact I have to hand-tune the morphs per outfit, combined with the 3 (technically 4, counting the panties) outfits, means a lot of work. He decided he didn't care enough for them to be added, and so they were not.
- The gloves of the FF7 outfit might clip through the fingers slightly at certain poses. I have not tested them thoroughly. If it becomes an issue, please drop a comment with a picture of the offending pose, and I will look into fixing it.
If there's anything I missed, or there are bugs you wish to report, please drop a comment or otherwise let me know, and I will look into them as soon as I can.
Credit goes to bstylez for the Final Fantasy 7 attire.