A cinematic map of a tiny apartment space, built and compiled explicitly for the Source Filmmaker.
The scene includes a fully-realized living area and restroom, as well as (for authenticity) a partial hallway and partial outside. Think of the map as a film set, where only the room itself is actually built.
- Three light settings: light, dark, and no light (for custom lighting)
- Two theme settings: trashy, and clean
- Two variants: with kitchen counter, without kitchen counter
- (Total of 12 maps)
- Completely empty of props, for maximum scenebuilding
- Included pre-built scenes, in the sessions/Templates/ folder, for the trashy and clean (for those allergic to scene-building, like I am)
- Materials and models separate from the maps, so they can be used outside of them if desired (also because packing them into 12 maps would have been horrifically redundant)
I had a friend test the maps and templates out, make sure everything works, but that doesn't mean it's 100% If you find any errors, please let me know! If there are map texture errors, tell me what brushes (walls, floors, ceilings; and what room). If there are model texture errors, tell me what models. If there are model errors, tell me what the animset is named.
SFMLab is a free service. However, it costs about $0.03 to deliver you a 1GB file. With over 20TB of traffic every month and growing, SFMLab needs your help. If only 1% of our users each gave us $5 for a single month, we could keep the site running for several years.
|Sfm_Apartment.7z||2715||2016-01-31 20:32:27||17.98 MB|