This content is marked as Adult/NSFW content. You can toggle your preferences regarding this content type in your account settings.
IMPORTANT - Read First: This is cant be dragged an dropped, you need to manually transfer the files to the destination. You need https://sfmlab.com/item/2020/ . Additionaly, this is more a guide on how to do it, than to provide a whole lot of files.
Gif to SFM Maybe you want a model to warm up a bit by watching tv, before getting into it themselfs? I dont know how many people know about this and i couldnt find much about the topic, but you can import gif files to SFM and play them there.
What you need:
- any MP4, webm, GIF of your desire
- Program: GifSplitter
- Program: Imagemagick PORTABLE!
- VTF Edit
- Convert your file into a GIF (not going into detail, this is very simple)
- Open GifSplitter, select your file as input, output where you want it, hit Split Now -> Gif will be split into many bmp files
- Extract the Imagemagick PORTABLE and copie the "mogrify.exe" and place in in the folder with the bmp files
- Take the ".txt" file from my files and change it to a ".bat" file. Place it in the folder with the bmp files and the "mogrify.exe".
- Execute the ".bat"-file
-> all ".bmp" files will be converted into a ".tga" file, which VTF Edit requires. You can do this manually with for exampe GIMP, but if you have like 100+ files, it would take ages 6. Open VTF Edit, click import and select ALL ".tga" files, cklick ok 7. Done, your Gif is now a VTF-File and can be used in SFM 8. (Go to material section in Barbell TV, replace a VTF File with your new VTF; Change the Name to the original Filename!) 9. ( Adjust the VMT File! Change <"animatedTextureFrameRate" "40"> to a rate which looks best for you!)
I included some example files, which work quite well on the tv. Depending on what you want to use as a GIF, the files might get quite big, so be carefull. Also importing alot of TGAs into VTF Edit will take some time.
Thanks goes to Barbell and his awesome work.
Get creative ;)
SFMLab is a free service. However, it costs about $0.03 to deliver you a 1GB file. With over 20TB of traffic every month and growing, SFMLab needs your help. If only 1% of our users each gave us $5 for a single month, we could keep the site running for several years.
|Gif_to_SFM.zip||339||2018-03-02 11:06:53||42.59 MB|
|EU0 Download (Patrons only) EU1 Download NA Download|