Han Solo & Chewbacca for Source Filmmaker
My work, not so huge ;) Mainly extracting files and get ambient occlusion working in SFM (recompiling and vmt edits). I did initially for my personal usage but well, enjoy it !
Full resolution screenshots
- Overall : https://d.maxfile.ro/oizzaxhrtf.jpeg
- Source Filmmaker
- Doesn't require anything else.
- Ambient occlusion ready
- 2 models (Han Solo and Chewbacca)
- Bones named under Valve standards (compatible with rig_bipped_simple)
Usage & credits
- Made with the courtesy of SFMLab : http://sfmlab.com
- Also with the help of DigitalEro : http://officialdigitalero.com
- You can use/mod/redistribute the model whatever you want. At least credit me for my work.
- Original model from Garry's Mod (By Voikanaa)
Follow me on Tumblr : http://nightb0y.tumblr.com/
My other SFMLab releases : http://sfmlab.com/profile/12810
SFMLab is a free service. However, it costs about $0.03 to deliver you a 1GB file. With over 20TB of traffic every month and growing, SFMLab needs your help. If only 1% of our users each gave us $5 for a single month, we could keep the site running for several years.
|StarWars_by_nightboy_v1.0.zip||695||2016-01-31 20:32:28||12.83 MB|