This file was originally uploaded by KP0988 who has left the community. This upload is not supported by me.
Dragon Age: Inquisition Inquisitor's Quarters Prop-box
Someone asked me from my Patreon to convert this XPS scenery over to SFM. It took some work, but I got it transferred over.
I might have to do some fine-tuning in the future, but it's working about as best as I can get it.
- It's pretty high-poly, and even with all the cutting and dividing I did, it won’t compile for GMod, so this one is SFM Only.
- Also, it’ll probably cause some lag within SFM iteslf, if you spawn lots of other props/models.
- In the end, I had to cut out some of the little bits/kibble, and I had to make it three different models.
- To get it looking whole, you just spawn the building, then the props, and the roof, then you just have lock the root bones together, and zero them, and that'll line everything up together.
- It might require a bit of scaling to match the model you want to use, so just scale the Building’s root bone, after you lock all the pieces together, and that will scale the entire room.
SFMLab is a free service. However, it costs about $0.03 to deliver you a 1GB file. With over 20TB of traffic every month and growing, SFMLab needs your help. If only 1% of our users each gave us $5 for a single month, we could keep the site running for several years.
|DAI_Quarters.rar||498||2016-01-31 20:32:28||115.22 MB|
|EU0 Download (Patrons only) EU1 Download NA Download|