This content is marked as Adult/NSFW content. You can toggle your preferences regarding this content type in your account settings.
HOTFIX 01: The script provided in the main download is wrong. Use rig_biped_simple_bsaa-male.py, not the other one. Download here
This update is long overdue, but finally it is here.
This update presents the following changes, over the previous Beta 1:
- Reworked Skin 2, for the skin to more closely match the face.
- Added 6 new skins (Skin 4 to Skin 9), for a total of 10 unique skins.
- Added 10 new bodytypes, in addition to the default.
- Implemented the v1.1.0 fixes into the stock release, meaning genitals won't flicker, and rigging is slightly improved.
- Fixed facial flexes and face-shape flexes from flickering as well.
- Fixed the teeth being really dark and dirty
- Full pose interoperability between all bodytypes - animate one bodytype, and then copy-paste the samples over onto another bodytype for a seamless change of body!
This is still a beta release. These are the things I still need to do:
- Add support for the existing 4 outfits (Scifi Officer, Suit, Vault Suit, and Arkham Guard) to fit onto the 10 new bodytypes (oh boy... That'll be a fun challenge...)
- Reintroduce Outfit Loader (v2) support on the models, once outfits are fitted.
- Add more outfits!
- Add the remaining 9 unique faces
- Fix the weird shoulder / armpit rigging
- Create a script to spawn a random male, with a random body, a random skin, and a random eye-color (eye-color not changeable in current version). Take the existential drama of having to decide right out of the equation!
Please report any bugs you find - this release is largely untested!
I built all of the new skins and bodytypes all in one sitting this evening. There is some seriously heavy "factory churn" on these models. I tested for the most obvious bugs, but there's a very real possibility that some bugs still remain. Possible bugs to look out for, and please report if you find them:
- Face-shape flexes not working (this is highly likely to be a bug on the bigger bodytypes, like Stocky and Fat).
- Facial flexes not working correctly on some bodytypes.
- Genital flexes not working correctly on some bodytypes.
- Body rigging being weird on some bodytypes.
- Genitals rigging being weird on some bodytypes.
That's all of the new stuff, so onto some of the stock-standard preamble:
Special credits to BlooCobalt for his BSAA males, from which these faces, head mesh, and face-shape and facial flexes are taken from. Additional credits to Urgarulga for his donger mesh, which these models also use. And then credits to Daz3D for the male body and body-types.
Generic males, to be used in situations where you need a male face visible but don't want anyone who belongs to a specific IP. Can also be used if you want a variety of skin colors, and you don't want to recolor them yourself in SFM. Can similarly be used if you want a variety of genital shapes.
Comes with full face-/eye-/finger-/toe-posing. Has full phoneme and automatic-lipsync support.
Includes rig_biped_simple-bsaa.py as the rig script. Rig_biped_simple will work, but the provided script categorizes the body and face-shape flexes for you, so you don't have to sort through Unknown for them.
Use the "exposed" flex to make the cock pop out and not be flat. It's flat by default for pants, but seeing as the new bodytypes have no outfits, it's kind of a future-proofing thing right now.
SFMLab is a free service. However, it costs about $0.03 to deliver you a 1GB file. With over 20TB of traffic every month and growing, SFMLab needs your help. If only 1% of our users each gave us $5 for a single month, we could keep the site running for several years.
|GenericMale_BSAA_b1-0-0.7z||2031||2017-04-21 04:14:38||76.29 MB|
|DazGeneric_BSAA_Male_v2-0-0.7z||4787||2017-12-05 09:40:41||163.13 MB|