Included in this pack is Meryl, from MGS4. Two versions actually; the standard Rat Team edition with full bodygroups and also a bonus Army servicedress uniform version that is more or less an accurate-sh recreation of what'd be fitting for her job/rank, given what is known about the character. Also included is her trademark desert eagle.
- Valve Biped rigging - built in animation libraries and rig_biped_simple
- L4D FACS Faceposing - HL2 Phoneme exrtraction is fully functional. I added a few minor strerio flexes for additional tweaking.
- Complex eye Shaders featuring components from MGS4's eye shader
- Bodygroups for the vest, patch, backpack, bandana, knife holster, pistol holster, and side ammo pouches. The service dess version has bodygroups for the beret, badges, and pistol holster.
- Detial textures and some top notch material definition.
- Jigglebones - the hair has 6 additional bones, the earring is rigged to three bones, and the backpack is also jiggleboned.
- The desert eagle prop shares a root bone with the one in the left leg holster for easy parenting.
- Konami - base model
- thistheend - Port from game
- wraithcat- base outfit for service dress
- Bloocobalt - physics, female hands on service dress
- Lt_Commander - everything else
SFMLab is a free service. However, it costs about $0.03 to deliver you a 1GB file. With over 20TB of traffic every month and growing, SFMLab needs your help. If only 1% of our users each gave us $5 for a single month, we could keep the site running for several years.
|Meryl_Release_Src.7z||604||2016-01-31 20:32:26||12.92 MB|