This content is marked as Adult/NSFW content. You can toggle your preferences regarding this content type in your account settings.
SFM Port Chocola and Vanilla, from the videogame Nekopara
I have mixed feeling with these models. I LOVE Nekopara and i got pretty excited when i saw Chocola and Vanilla available for MMD. Unfortunately, the nude base made for them is AWFUL (really, really, really bad), so they have some annoying issues. I'll list them in the "warning" section. If you can handle your OCD, everything else should work properly :3
(Dat cat tights.... uuuuuugh....)
- Several flexes to animate their faces.
- Bodygroups to remove/show her clothes (tails included).
- Finger bones
- No toe bones (there are, but ignore them. See the "warning" section)
- Eye bones (EyeLeft and EyeRight)
- Supports Ambient Occlusion
- Body, face, hair and dress allow $phongboost and $phongexponent attributes to make them look "wet".
- Breasts, hair, tail, ribbons and cat bell jigglebones (this time i tried to improve the jiggle on their breasts, they should move better :3)
- Both model have 2 bones for their hair called "
hair twintail left/right" that allows you to move their hair without removing the jiggle effect to help avoiding some clipping issues. There is also another one for the tail, called "Tail 1".
- Includes a bone called "breasts adjust" that allows you to manipulate their breast without removing the jiggle :3.
- Includes a rig called "rig nekopara", so you don't need to create one.
These models use an incredible bad nude base (some people that i know who loves to edit MMD try to avoid this base like a plague). Why they had to use this base for my favorite catgirls? T-T...
- You'll see several bones with "dummy" included in their name. Ignore them. I couldn't remove them without breaking the model. They're useless or make the model look weird (feel free to use them if you want some nightmare fuel :p).
- The hair and tail bones have a bad weight paint work, so their movement looks ugly. I added jigglebones to them to save you some time if you want to save time, but you'll probably need to animate them manually to fix some "weird" deformations".
- The models only have bones for the ribbon on their left side of the head (they have jigglebones by default). Moving these bones will also move the same part ON THE OTHER RIBBON (why not making 2 different bones to manipulate them by separate? no clue... i would like to know).
- Apron bones are broken. Literally. I fixed the weight paint and still they ignore me no matter what. They keep breaking themselves and the skirt. Even removing all the weight paint it kept destroying the skirt, so completely ignore these bones. Imagine that the apron has no bones. I swear i tried to improve this. I failed miserably T-T
- Like the apron, the connections between the bones on their legs are terrible. The "clothed" part of the model didn't include bones for the toes, so they deform the foot if you try to move them. Removing these bones from the rig will break the model, so i had to keep them. IGNORE the toe bones, these models only have knee and feet.
- No matter what, the skirt bones are not sort in order on the bone list inside the unknown group. I tried to fix them 234723094 times in blender and it keeps ignoring me. Sorry -.-
It's truly a pity to have these issues for 2 characters that i absolutely love...
Still, hope you like them! ^^/
SFMLab is a free service. However, it costs about $0.03 to deliver you a 1GB file. With over 20TB of traffic every month and growing, SFMLab needs your help. If only 1% of our users each gave us $5 for a single month, we could keep the site running for several years.
|SFM-Nekopara.rar||1491||2017-07-08 00:43:56||14.25 MB|