Random Prop Dump

Adult content

This content is marked as Adult/NSFW content. You can toggle your preferences regarding this content type in your account settings.



Click here for a 4k image showing the items included

Indeed, most of these props were made for ideas that I never even publicized. That is why these props may have questionable skingroups, and some are questionable in general. I did not bother trying to generalize or remove any of the skingroups - they are being released exactly as they are installed on my machine.

If there is a prop you don't want to use, due to its skingroups, then either don't use it, find someone to reskin it, or reskin it yourself. Most of the models with questionable skingroups are easy to reskin, and so I encourage people to reskin the models and share the results in the comments of this release.

Note that this is a subset of all the props I've actually worked on. It is maybe about 80% of all the props I have made and have currently not released anywhere. The remaining 20% will probably never be released, due to them being extremely unstable or just generally uninteresting.

Everything in this pack is provided as-is. If there are any missing models or textures, let me know and I will resolve them. Beyond that, I offer no support whatsoever.

Included models:

  • 5-monitor setup
  • Baseball Cap
  • Birthday Hat (fully poseable chin-strap)
  • DxN's Blindfold (recompiled to work with SFM; has flexes to fit different face structures)
  • Large book (fully poseable cover and pages)
  • Bookmark (various skins)
  • Plunger bottle
  • Camera tripod (fully poseable legs, height, and swivel mount)
  • Barbell's Cat-Tail Buttplug (rerigged, and with jigglebones in the tail)
  • TF2's Chocolate bar (with some modifications)
  • A square of the chocolate from the Chocolate bar
  • A cocaine line (terribly modelled, but it has flexes to change its size and shape)
  • A spike collar (flexes to control size of collar and spikes)
  • A box of condoms
  • An individual condom package
  • A cum-ball (with flexes to control its dimensions; intended to be used with internal shots, such as in the mouth)
  • A dance/stripper pole
  • Scenebuildable wall (various skingroups)
  • A shot-glass
  • A pair of glasses from Black-Mesa Source (bodygroups)
  • A handycam (with poseable flip-screen and strap; can be mounted onto the camera tripod with some effort)
  • The Normandy interior from Mass Effect
  • A bottle of Jack Daniels whiskey
  • A BDSM kitty-bowl (has a diminutive name on it)
  • The Kodiak Shuttle interior from Mass Effect
  • Juliet Starling's Lollipop (recompiled to work in SFM, and not have a poorly-positioned root bone)
  • Mad Moxxi's hat (as a separate prop; will overwrite materials if you have my Mad Moxxi model installed)
  • A notepad from L4D2 (given high-resolution textures and re-UV'd to actually be reskinnable; drawing skingroup by DemonicLemon, made for a comic that [unsurprisingly] never panned out)
  • A poster (with flexes for the edges and wrinkling; various skingroups)
  • A robot arm that is IK-compatible (comes with IK rig)
  • DxN's rope cuffs (recompiled to work with SFM; flexes to control the size)
  • A ruler (in inches)
  • Sackboy (recompiled with basic face flexes)
  • A vibrating dildo (one of the first models I ever made... It is the oldest model I have ever released)
  • The 2015 strapon (with a metric fuck-ton of bones for maximum generalization; might be a bitch to pose as a result, though)
  • A bendy straw
  • A robot tentacle (comes in 3 models; a simple one, one with tip flexes, and one with tip & bulge flexes. Differentiated because it's annoying to scroll through 70 flexes when you don't want to use any of them)
  • Plasmid's tongue model (rerigged and with a better-positioned root bone; also has flexes)
  • A toothbrush (the highest-poly model I have ever released. It has about 200k polies in its bristles, and they aren't even poseable! The model was an experiment to push SFM's limits.)
  • My mini-vibrator model (re-released because why not)
  • EDI's visor from Mass Effect 3 (put it on skingroup 3; skingroup 1 doesn't draw properly, and skingroup 2 is useless)
  • A scenebuildable floor (various skingroups)


SFMLab is a free service. However, it costs about $0.03 to deliver you a 1GB file. With over 20TB of traffic every month and growing, SFMLab needs your help. If only 1% of our users each gave us $5 for a single month, we could keep the site running for several years.

Filename Downloads Created Filesize
  Props.7z   4985 2016-01-31 20:32:28 78.5 MB
Thumbnail image for Random Prop Dump
How to extract Unity models
Unity is an engine that's used for many games. So how do we get to the models and textures? With some publicly available tools, of course!

Comments (-)


Leave a comment

You need to log in if you want to leave a comment.