As part of an ambitious project to recreate the Life is Strange environments in Garry's Mod - This is the second part that has been completed in under a day's work!
- Recreation of Max's Room from "Life is Strange" (Episode 1)
- Models / Textures ported from "Life is Strange"
- This is not a 100% Accurate recreation of the "Life is Strange" Environments.
This is because Source is 10 years old and cannot compete with the Unreal Engine. Furthermore, I cannot port directly from Unreal Engine to Source Engine.
- This map uses Assets found in the "Life is Strange" Game. (Please "DonTnoD / Square Enix" dont sue me.)
SPECIAL THANKS TO:
- DonTnoD for creating "Life is Strange" (I can't wait for the next episode!)
- /r/Lifeisstrange community - Everyone here helped me continue the project! (You guys are hella awesome!)
- Gildor - Creator of Umodel (Without his tool. None of this would have been possible!)
ENJOY THE MAP / WANT TO SEE MORE?
- The best way to support the map is to Like and Favourite the workshop post!
- Vote for the next area to be recreated HERE: http://strawpoll.me/4943850
SFMLab is a free service. However, it costs about $0.03 to deliver you a 1GB file. With over 20TB of traffic every month and growing, SFMLab needs your help. If only 1% of our users each gave us $5 for a single month, we could keep the site running for several years.
|lis_max_room.rar||1665||2016-01-31 20:32:28||15.7 MB|