This content is marked as Adult/NSFW content. You can toggle your preferences regarding this content type in your account settings.
My build of Sheva Alomar, from Resident Evil. This fine lass has been on my to-do list for a long time, but things have always come up that pushed her off. With my freezing my model projects, though, I finally got around to building her.
The first thing I want to note is that she is not Bodymorph. That is because I built her on the UNP body, as opposed to the CBBE body. The reason for this is that the UNP body is built more for athletic and fit bodies, whereas CBBE has emphasis on curves and hourglass figure. Sheva is a bad-ass zombie slayer, and as such, she is in tip-top physical shape. Thusly, the UNP body fits her body-type much better than CBBE. Unfortunately, UNP has far less Bodymorph options available to it - I’d have to build the bodymorph from scratch, which requires an excessive amount of time. As a result of this, no bodymorph Sheva.
WITH THAT BEING SAID!
Let’s move onto her features and bodygroups. Features themselves are pretty run of the mill, and the bodygroups are more or less what you’d expect. More formally:
- Full eye- / face- / finger- posing
- Works with Skyrim Pure IK rig, which is provided
- Glasses - On/Off
- Ear-ring - On/Off
- Gear - Full, unconnected walky-talky, no walky-talk, none
- Shirt - Full, exposed, torn, none
- Arm-guards - On/Off
- Belt Doodads (pouches and tassle) - On/Off
- Belt Knife (the tribal knife) - On/Off
- Lower Body - Full pants, torn pants, bare belts & boots, bare belts, boots, none
- Belts - Pants belts, none
- Holster - Pants belts holster, Bare belts holster, none
- Ammo Pouch - On/Off
- Please note this is NOT a completely finished release! This is an “out the door” release, with bug-fixes and additional content intended to be added at a later date!
- Hair jiggles are a bit weird. May want to disable them and animate them by hand, honestly.
- Hair bangs have some double-facing, which manifests as triangles of hair being really bright when put under light.
- NOT THOROUGHLY TESTED! Chances are there is some clothing clipping. Please report these as you find them! I can’t fix them if I don’t know about them!
- Rigging is a bit wonky. I slightly adjusted the knees and elbows, but other than that, she uses more or less default Skyrim rigging, which is terrible.
- Head rigging is a bit weird. This one is solely my fault, and I intend to revisit it at a later date.
Huge thanks to StealthClobber for cleaning up the horrible baked shadows from her clothes!