This content is marked as Adult/NSFW content. You can toggle your preferences regarding this content type in your account settings.
IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING! AFTER NEARLY 8 MONTHS, IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING!
IMPORTANT: EYE AND HAIR TEXTURE ERROR FIX - Download and install this after installing the main file. Click YES to overwrite all. https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=30D07F09CFA08B0E!232&authkey=!AIwEcOOgNqqg24U&ithint=file%2crar
Want to see a huge picture showing off everything on the model? Click here! Be warned, it's 7500 x 5760, and is over 20MB!
So this is a project that StealthClobber and I have been working on for a very long time. And we think she's finally ready for an initial release. She's not perfect by any means, and I am sure people will find a bunch of clipping, seams, and texture glitches within the first day of release. But we believe she is stable enough for being released to the public.
- Team Ninja / DOA teams - The absolute original body this was built on
- Bioware / EA - The original Jack mesh and textures
- The author who first put together the nude Jack on XNALara (can't recall their name)
- Selph80 - Porting that nude Jack to Source, applying jigglebones, rig fixes, and flexes
- StealthClobber - Rebuilding Jack's textures for Selph80's release
- LordAardvark - Rerigging Selph80's release of Jack, doing all model work from this point on
- Team Ninja / DOA teams - Providing various outfit elements for Jack 2015
- Bioware / EA - Providing outfit elements for Jack 2015
- Nahka & his sources - Piercings pulled shamelessly from Nahka's works
- StealthClobber - Rebuilding Jack's textures AGAIN for Jack 2015
- devCat / Nexon - Hairs pulled from Vindictus
- Ganonmaster - Re-UV'ing Jack's body for Jack 2015
So, what all has changed from Selph80's release of Jack to Jack 2015? Well, let's just look at the changes.
- Completely re-UV'd (body used to use two separate textures, now uses one)
- Rerigged spine (used to use two spine bones that were not that conducive to posing, now uses 5 spine bones)
- Rerigged ass, breast, and hair jigglebones
- Completely rebuilt high-quality textures
- Reworked shaders and use of detail textures
- Completely rebuilt flexes (with the exception of the eyelid flexes, which I retained from Selph's original release)
So that's not that big a deal, right? Just some fixes and some amazing texture-work. That took 8 months?
Oh no, that's not all we did. That's just all we changed. Now, if we were to look at the additions... Well, I'll just list out all of her bodygroups. Virtually every bodygroup was ported, scaled, fitted, and rigged by myself, getting texture love from Stealth as deemed appropriate.
- Biker Pants
- Cowgirl Pants
- High-heel boots
- Original ME3 hair
- "Emo" hair
- "Punk" hair
- Short hair
- "Wild" hair
- Cowgirl hat
- Original earpieces
- Two rings (one on each ear)
- Eight rings (four on each ear)
- Bare ears
Nose So this one is listed a bit differently, because it's actually composed of four different bodygroups. Each nostril has two bodygroups: piercings, and studs. Each has either 1 or 3 (1 ring, 3 rings, 1 stud, 3 studs). These can be intermixed in any way, so for example, the left nostril could have 1 stud and 3 rings, and the right nostril 3 studs and 1 ring). Naturally, each nostril can have no piercings.
- Cowgirl sleeves
- No sleeves
- Bare chest
- Vest with straps
- Vest without straps
- Punk jacket
- Horizontal bar nipple piercings
- Vertical bar piercings
- Cross piercings
- Small ring piercings
- Large ring piercings
- Double ring piercings
- Double ring & vertical bar piercings
- Bare hands
- Biker gloves
- Cowgirl gloves
- No accessory
- Leather skirt
- No accessories
- Barbell clit piercing
- Ring lip piercing
- Clit & lip piercings
So yeah. That is a LOT of bodygroups. That is where the majority of the time spent on Jack went, along with each of us dealing with our personal lives. My excessive body-work gave Stealth more than ample time to be very delicate with Jack and give her the best work he was willing to give. And I think it worked out well.
But wait! There's more!
One of the things I would like to think my models are reputed for is jiggly goodness. So what all jigglebones does Jack have? Just ass and tits, as per the norm?
Nope! She has a lot more than that!
- Original hair bangs
- Original hair ponytail
- Each Vindictus hair is jiggleboned, except short, which is... well... too short to jiggle.
- Every single ring piercing. That's 8 on the ears, 6 on the nose, 4 on the nipples, and 1 on the pussy. For a total of 19 jiggleboned rings.
Well, I think that's it. I really hope you guys enjoy - we've put 8 months of love and sweat into this bad girl. Now show us just how bad she really can be.