#NEW WITH OUTFIT LOADER V2.2
Sorted Groups: Outfits no longer spawn as a collection of animation sets all named in the form of "<animation set name>_<outfit name><number>". Now, they spawn as a collection of animation sets each named after their own model, automatically collected and stored in a group named in the form of "<animation set name> :: <outfit name>".
This has minimal impact for simple outfits, but for outfits that are composed of multiple models, this makes telling at a glance what each individual model actually is much easier. Assuming, of course, that the models themselves were named helpfully.
ALL OUTFIT LOADER V2.1 OUTFITS WILL WORK PERFECTLY FINE WITH THIS V2.2. The file formats did NOT change at all. So just overwrite your existing Outfit Loader script, and enjoy the improved functionality.
An image of how it looks now: https://files.catbox.moe/cg7p1x.png
#NEW WITH OUTFIT LOADER V2.1
Tag-Stating: Allows the easy and automagic sharing of outfits across similar models (such as the Curvy and DOAFantasy model bases). Once set up, any new outfit added to any such model is automatically added to all such models, and any new such models added automatically receive *all the outfits.
Operation is simple:
- Tag models into "classes", where each shared body-type is its own class, such as "Curvy" and "DOAFantasy"
- Set up the bodygroup/skin/flex presets your outfits require, such as "Nude", and save them as appropriately-titled States.
- Create an Outfit to any tagged model, and set it to use the correct Tag and State, such as "Curvy" and "Nude"
- Congratulations, you have now set up a Tag-State system. All outfits you apply that "Curvy / Nude" Tag-State to will be automatically applied to any models who are set up with a "Curvy / Nude" Tag-State; and any model you set up as a "Curvy / Nude" Tag-State will automatically be given all the outfits that are set up as "Curvy / Nude".
You may need to press "Reload Outfits" for the automatic outfit propagation to full work.
Outfit Loader V2.1 is fully compatible with Outfit Loader V2.0 files.
Click here to download 300-ish OL2 files, setting up full outfit compatibility for the released Curvy and DOAFantasy characters; this includes all of the relevant tagging, so any new Curvy / DOAFantasy outfits / models can be automatically loaded
Download from the usual SFMLab servers below.
The successor to the original Outfit Loader, and superior in every way. Loading outfits, simple and complex alike, has never been easier - you never need to drag-and-drop to lock outfits again!
Click here for a 4.5-minute video showing off how easy it is to use the many features that the Outfit Loader V2 provides.
Click here for a Google Drive link hosting all of the Outfit Loader data files (OL2) I personally have installed. Feel free to download whatever tickles your fancy. Includes all of the DOAFantasy girls' outfits, as well as all of Curvy Elizabeth's outfits. Install them by placing them in your SourceFilmmaker/game/LordAardvarkScriptData/OL2/ folder. Make the folders as necessary.
Features As A Poser / Animator:
- Comes with a native converter to update Outfit Loader V1 files (.OFL) to the newer Outfit Loader V2 format (.OL2). If you already use the Outfit Loader, then you have absolutely no reason not to upgrade; it takes me less than a second to convert 249 OFL files to OL2.
- Simple, intuitive operation: Load the script on a model like an IK rig script, Ctrl-click all of the outfits you want to load, and hit "Load Outfit". The window closes, and your model's outfits are all loaded and locked for you.
- Both faster and easier than the classic drag-and-drop method, and magnitudes faster when attaching outfits to models with IK rigs applied to them.
- You don't need to worry about playing with skingroups, bodygroups, or flexes on the model or the outfit: the loader handles all of that for you.
Features As An Outfit Builder:
- Fast and intuitive way to select outfit components: no more having to hide everything you don't want to be an outfit. Now, you have a list of candidate animation sets you click to include in the outfit. It will only list animation sets that can be used as outfits, so you don't have to worry about it picking up all the props in your scenebuild.
- Has the option to save the bodygroups, skin setting, AND flexes that your model has applied; can tell it to ignore any of these, allowing the outfit to be applied without changing the model.
- Saves the bodygroups and skin settings of all the outfit components. If you set it to save flexes on your model, then it will also save flexes on your outfit.
Features As An Outfit / Model Creator:
- Data files (.OL2) are completely independent. The original Outfit Loader saved all of the outfits a model has into a single data file, meaning that if you added outfits later, you had to make sure everyone got the most recent version of that data file. Now, each model<->outfit pair is an independent file, meaning users can pick and choose which data files they want, without fearing losing out on some data files, or having data files for outfits they don't care about.
- Deep data saving allows for complex arrangements for outfits. Leverage the bodygroup, skin, and flex saving to your advantage, and save your outfits in such a way that users are never more than a single click away from using the model exactly how you want it to be used.
Things to be aware of:
- If you choose to save flexes, then it will only save the very last keyframe for any given non-zero flexes. When you load an outfit that saves flexes, it will overwrite all animation data for the saved flexes.
- If you choose to save all flexes, it is very likely you will have large data files. The above problems will result in all of your flex animation data being lost when loading the outfit, so be careful.
- If you're loading outfits onto a model with jigglebones, and the outfits are clipping, you need to right-click the model (not the outfit), and go to Utilities -> Bake Procedural bones. This will stop the bones from jiggling, and prevent the outfit from clipping.
If you find any problems, please report them to me immediately. I can't fix what I don't know about.
And if you can think of anything to suggest for later versions of the tool, please suggest them! I'm always looking to improve the tool and make it easier for everyone to use.
SFMLab is a free service. However, it costs about $0.03 to deliver you a 1GB file. With over 20TB of traffic every month and growing, SFMLab needs your help. If only 1% of our users each gave us $5 for a single month, we could keep the site running for several years.
|OutfitLoader_V2_v1-0-0.zip||2172||2018-01-12 10:28:38||7.97 KB|
|OutfitLoader_V2-1_v1-0-0.zip||715||2018-01-22 20:48:16||12.4 KB|
|OutfitLoader_v2-2.zip||1058||2018-11-03 03:13:54||12.76 KB|
|OutfitLoader_v2-2-1.7z||4787||2018-12-25 21:27:25||11.11 KB|