I am not a modeler or even an expert at what the fuck I'm doing, but since nobody else did it I did an amateur job or porting her to SFM. Most of the work was manually re-aligning the UV maps since they break on import into 3ds max. Therefor you might see some errors in texture alignment I overlooked. I slightly repainted her texture to reduce the massive artifacting, but it's a WIP. Will probably finish painting later, and update the result here.
Technically has working bones in SFM, but I did not alter anything about the mesh or skeleton, so they might be kind of wonky. No rig included. Auto-rigger should work, but did not test it.