Catwoman from Arkham Knight, with her face cleaned up (not all beat up and bloody).
- Full eye-, face-, and finger-posing
- Full facebones
- Tons of twist and adjust bones
- Proper transparency as necessary
- Complex IK rig - everything you'd ever need is grouped into the IK rig; you should never need to open Unknown
- Bodygroupable claws, knuckles, badge, and belt-strap
- Bodygrouped goggles - up, down, off
- Jiggleboned breasts, butt, and zipper
- Gravity-reactive jiggle-assisted hair
- If you have the config file for Curvy Elizabeth installed, then all of her faceposing is in the Face group
- The shoulders are wonky as fuck - that's just the way the model is rigged, unfortunately
- The hips don't behave well at extreme angles, like the release pose
- The shoulders will clip through the badge if posed too much
- The breasts clip through the straps when jiggling
- The boots and shoelaces have the wrong texture applied - I have no fucking idea where the right one is, so I gave up. If someone can help me find the right ones, I'd really appreciate it.
Gravity-reactive = the hair responds to gravity, EG will always try to point down
Jiggle-assisted = the hair is jiggleboned, but has bones for you to pose or influence the jiggle, without needing to bake bones
SFMLab is a free service. However, it costs about $0.03 to deliver you a 1GB file. With over 20TB of traffic every month and growing, SFMLab needs your help. If only 1% of our users each gave us $5 for a single month, we could keep the site running for several years.
|Catwoman.7z||1128||2016-01-31 20:32:28||25.54 MB|
|EU0 Download (Patrons only) EU1 Download NA Download|