This script will make it easy to save multiple selected clips(sound or fx effect clips) as a group or as an individual clip. then letting you load said clips in different sessions.
extract folder to 'SourceFilmmaker\game\workshop\scripts\sfm\mainmenu\'
How to use
- select one or more clips
- then use the save script. it under the script menu ->Clip Scripts->save_selected_clips
- if you have more then one clip selected it will ask if you want to save them as a group or as individuals in a different session use the load script and pick one or more clips or groups and thats it.
- Dont use the save script while the load script is running, SFM will crash if you do that.
- try not to load clips that you just saved in the same session without deleting the original first.
- if you plan on saving multiple copys of the same clip, ex. a gun fire sound clip, as a group you need to rename each clip uniquely. just so you know sfm has a built in way to rename multiple selected clips easily by right clicking the clips and go to edit clip then set clip name
- the clips are exported using the builtin sfm func and are saved in 'SourceFilmmaker\game\workshop\scripts\sfm\mainmenu\Clip Scripts\exported clips'
feel free to modify the script for your own use if you find any bugs or have suggestions message me in the comments below.