Well, after a whole lot of people bitching about not having a Quiet model, and after a lot of people saying they will or having actually starting to port Quiet (I've counted at least 5 separate ports of her), here's my rendition of her. Seems I'm the first, but I certainly won't be the last.
Onto the features:
- Full face bones
- Full faceposing
- Full phoneme extraction (though the phonemes may not be entirely accurate - they were just taken from Elizabeth)
- Full bodygroups
- Clean and camo-face skins
- High-quality phong materials
- Custom-rigged jiggleboned breasts (two bones each) and ass
- Completely rerigged gravity-reactive hair (32 bones, up from the 12 she came with)
- Full eye- and finger-posing
- Absolutely and only consisting of original mesh and materials (which means no nude mesh! Or at least, not yet...), with the exception of the high-resolution eyes I built for her.
- Included IK rig (rig_lordaardvark_xnalara_3psine)
- If you have Curvy Elizabeth's animset installed, then most of her flexes are sorted (there are a few extra flexes she needed in the unknown tab, most notably, the lip-corner flexes, which I highly recommend you use.)
Her gear (grenades, bags, and knife) and her bra-knot are rigged, but are not jiggleboned! The reasons for this are as such: For the gear, they need to be constantly adjusted for her legs moving, and it'd be a downhill fight with them constantly jiggling around; for the bra-knot, since the breasts can be moved independently, there's no real clean way to link the knot to the breasts, and so I leave it to animators' discretion to figure out the best way to animate it.
That's about all I got for you. I hope you enjoy.
Want to put those phonemes to good use?
Our resident Master of Ganons put out Quiet's sounds a while back. You should totally check them out by clicking here, if you're into that sorta thing.
Huge credits to IIReiII of the XNALara community (and everyone else involved) for putting together the Quiet used to port this - there are no public tools for exporting the rigging from the game, and so the model had to be rigged entirely by hand! Huge credit for that!