This content is marked as Adult/NSFW content. You can toggle your preferences regarding this content type in your account settings.
A selection of anime characters ported by me from MMD, as commissions. I added and edited many things, and also had to translate the skeletons, materials and flexes from Japanese, which means there may be errors, which you can feel free to report here or on Tumblr, and I'm sure I'll fix them someday. Or not.
Below is the list of the characters included, with the universe each are from - their names link to the source of the model. Credits to the original authors for everything they've done(which is creating the models, textures and face flexes)
- Black Rock Shooter (Black Rock Shooter)
- Dead Master (Black Rock Shooter)
- Inori Yuzuriha (Guilty Crown)
- Kurisu Makise (Steins;Gate)
- Msyu (TMoSaPC)
- Totooria Helmold (Atelier)
- Sakura (Axanael)
- Taimanin Yukikaze (Taimanin Yukikaze)
- Faceposing via stereo-flexes
- Eyeposing via bones, with a dummy bone that you can use as viewtarget using aim constraints.
- Proper bodygroups.
- RIG: Download rig_biped_mets
- Contains a separate Blush and Mouth model, they might come useful.
- Sakura's hair had to be a separate model because it has too many bones. Just lock her head bone to the hair's head or root bone and then apply the zero preset on the hair's head bone. Then have fun posing that hair.
- You can use Aim Constraints on the eyes and Eye_Target bones to make a viewtarget.
- If you can't properly control the surface reflectivity of a material with $phongboost and $phongexponent, try using vector3 $phongfresnelranges! Here's some quick help on what I mean.
SFMLab is a free service. However, it costs about $0.03 to deliver you a 1GB file. With over 20TB of traffic every month and growing, SFMLab needs your help. If only 1% of our users each gave us $5 for a single month, we could keep the site running for several years.
|Moneyshots_Harem_aYqcaeZ.rar||1462||2016-01-31 20:32:29||29.36 MB|