So I've been on a bit of a Fallout models sprint lately, as anyone who follows my blog knows.
This is something I ported over this morning, and after seeing how amazingly well it all works together, I couldn't wait to release them.
- 2 straight-wall pieces
- 1 door-wall piece
- 1 window-wall piece
- 4 corner pieces - inner right, inner left, outer right, outer left
- 1 inner-room piece
- 1 support column
- 1 door
- 1 table (not shown)
- 4 consoles (three not shown)
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- The Vault 101 male (included in picture for a size of scale - he is the height of a standard HL2 male)
- The rock cliff outside the window (from the rp_fallout3 map)
- The corner pieces do not work well with wall-to-wall connections. I find that superimposing two wall pieces, and then rotating one 90 degrees works well, though.
- The floors are 2D planes, and as a result, they tend to z-flicker and fight each other for which shows up. Not really much I can do about that - it's predominantly a Source issue.
If there are other interior set pieces people like to see from Fallout, feel free to post them in the comments below. I probably won't get to them soon, but if all else fails, they can serve as a notice for other porters to know what people are interested in.
I HIGHLY recommend downloading the rp_fallout map, and the associated prop pack, for items to decorate rooms built with these props. The consoles and tables are the only real decor props included in this pack - it is primarily focused on the room construction.
|EU Download NA Download|