This script is used to sync a slider control to the peaks in a wav audio file. example clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=leXKTIMs0Ok
just drop the .py file in "workshop\scripts\sfm\animset" and place the numpy lib folders in "SourceFilmmaker\game\sdktools\python\global\lib\site-packages"
How to Use:
- add a .wav clip in sfm
- select the wav clip and apply the script on a light
- from there you can select which control is effected by the sound clip.
- I recommend after it finishes to apply just a small amount of smoothing
- bookmarks- this will just add bookmarks in the graph editor at each keyframe
- Override Buffer-size- by default the buffer size is roughly equal to 1 sfm time frame. lowering this will create a more actuate wave but will slow down playback
- data function- this gives you the option of how the data in each chunk is processed, Note when using Avg set the buffer size below 128 to have meaningful values
- print freq- when script is done a table of the frequency for each chunk is printed and will show up in the script editor window
###Note: This script is very experimental so play with it in an empty session first, and let me know of any issues.
feel free to modify the script for your own use if you find any bugs or have suggestions message me in the comments below.
SFMLab is a free service. However, it costs about $0.03 to deliver you a 1GB file. With over 20TB of traffic every month and growing, SFMLab needs your help. If only 1% of our users each gave us $5 for a single month, we could keep the site running for several years.
|AudioPeakAnalyzer.py||591||2019-02-28 02:55:21||20.86 KB|
|SFM-Audio-Analzer.zip||557||2019-02-28 15:47:42||3.85 MB|
|SFM-Audio-Analzer_k23nM9M.zip||551||2019-03-12 01:34:49||3.85 MB|
|SFM-Audio-Analzer_KQPfY1U.zip||530||2019-11-08 12:58:01||3.85 MB|
|SFM-Audio-Analzer_VfPny0f.zip||553||2019-03-04 01:18:31||3.85 MB|