As part of an ambitious project to recreate the Life is Strange environments in Garry's Mod - This is the Third part that has been completed in about 5 days work!
- Recreation of the Boys Dormitory Corridor from "Life is Strange"
- Recreation of Nathan's Room from "Life is Strange"
- Models / Textures ported from "Life is Strange"
The Big Plan:
Create small maps with each area. Once all are complete, stitch it together and release it as one big map. This allows for me to perfect an area without overwhelming myself with work and focus my attention to one area.
- This is not a 100% Accurate recreation of the "Life is Strange" Environments.
This is because Source is 10 years old and cannot compete with the Unreal Engine. Furthermore, I cannot port directly from Unreal Engine to Source Engine.
- This map uses Assets found in the "Life is Strange" Game. (Please "DonTnoD / Square Enix" dont sue me.)
SPECIAL THANKS TO:
- DonTnoD for creating "Life is Strange"
- /r/Lifeisstrange community - Everyone here helped me continue the project! (You guys are hella awesome!)
- Gildor - Creator of Umodel (Without his tool. None of this would have been possible!)
ENJOY THE MAP / WANT TO SEE MORE?
- The best way to support the map is to Like and Favourite the workshop post!
- Vote for the next area to be recreated HERE: http://strawpoll.me/5019626
SFMLab is a free service. However, it costs about $0.03 to deliver you a 1GB file. With over 20TB of traffic every month and growing, SFMLab needs your help. If only 1% of our users each gave us $5 for a single month, we could keep the site running for several years.
|lis_boys_dorm.rar||577||2016-01-31 20:32:28||39.46 MB|
|EU0 Download (Patrons only) EU1 Download NA Download|