This content is marked as Adult/NSFW content. You can toggle your preferences regarding this content type in your account settings.
Not much to say. It's Portal 2's Chell put on a CBBE Bodymorph body. Features completely rebuilt face flexes.
- Bodymorph Chell (with normal jigglebones and tight jigglebones)
- Aperture Tanktop, pants, boots, and apparatus
- Bikini top and bottom
How to attach clothes:
- Spawn the Bodymorph Chell of your choice
- Spawn the clothes of your choice
- In the Animation Set editor, left-click and drag Chell onto the clothes. This will probably freeze SFM for a few seconds, after which a padlock icon should occur next to the clothes. Repeat this for as many outfit pieces as necessary.
- After locking, select the clothing pieces in the Animation Set Editor and, in Motion Editor mode, apply the Zero preset. This will snap the clothes to Chell's body.
- If there is some clipping with the jigglebones (particularly the tanktop), expand the tanktop in the Animation Set Editor, and unclick the padlocks to the breast bones. Refresh the viewport (click in it), and the clipping should resolve.
- For animation with clothes, you will want to bake the procedural bones on Chell, and then copy the samples and paste them onto the clothes.
Note this is definitely not a final version. Some flexes for the clothes still need to be rebuilt, rigging issues need to be resolved, and more clothes and skin variants are planned. However, she is functional right now, and so she is being released. Any future updates to her will simply be iterated on.