(Before anyone asks... I have no plans to make a NSFW version)
This model/props pack includes not only Athena, but also her Aspis (shield) and sword!
All of these models feature improved, hi-res textures and dynamic outlines.
The shield has a body group for the energy ring to allow you to toggle it off or on. It is also rigged so that all the moving parts of the shield are poseable. There is even a sequence (courtesy of Cyristal-Artist) to deploy the blades on the shield.
I fixed the bone weights on Athena's model so that the bones in her left eye only control her left eye, and the bones in her right eye only control her right eye. Likewise, the left and right pupil bones only control the left and right pupils, respectively (for some reason, all the eye bones were weighted to all the meshes in both eyes, making it impossible to pose the eyes).
Athena comes with options galore!
- 5 skins (default, dirty, hickey, scarred, scarred & dirty).
- A body group for her eyes, allowing you to choose between her Telltale Games style eyes with scalable pupils (which I recolored to better match her Borderlands eye color), or Borderlands the Pre-Sequel style eyes (without scalable pupils), or glowing red eyes (also without scalable pupils).
- A body group for her head, with options for having her hood down (default), her hood up, her hood up with her face in shadow (pairs best with the glowing red eyes body group), no hood, plus 5 of my favorite custom heads from Borderlands the Pre-Sequel!
Athena also has attachment bones for her shield and sword.
There are no face flexes (the dynamic outline does not play well with face flexes), but there are face bones to pose instead.
Athena should work with LowRider's Borderlands rig script (found here: https://mega.nz/#%21zhN1DSzJ%21Lw--p92iwL86DVTCa6FbOrqiu7SOTL8KcPAvGkORrhI).
If you use any of these models, send me a link to the finished project; I'd love to see it!
Do not repost/upload these models elsewhere... certainly do not claim it as your own work. Please ask before porting to a different format.
- Random Talking Bush over on the XeNTaX forums for creating the Telltale Almost-All-in-One model importer (http://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=11687)
- Cyristal-Artist (http://cyristal-art.tumblr.com/) for her extensive work on the Aspis (seriously, it was hours of work), and all her help and advice for working with Blender.
Athena (and her Aspis/Sword) and Tales from the Borderlands belong to Telltale Games and Gearbox Software.
SFMLab is a free service. However, it costs about $0.03 to deliver you a 1GB file. With over 20TB of traffic every month and growing, SFMLab needs your help. If only 1% of our users each gave us $5 for a single month, we could keep the site running for several years.
|mcemily_Athena.zip||404||2017-04-03 02:13:25||59.64 MB|