This script is for syncing Reference video between the player Media Player Classic Home Cinema and SFM. the player can be downloaded Here this works with both 32bit and 64bit ver.
Important player setup step!
Before using the script and after installing the player open up Mpc-hc then go to view-->options-->web interface and enable listen on port 13579
Move the folder “keyframe mpc” to “SourceFilmmaker\game\workshop\scripts\sfm\mainmenu\”
Move file “core.py” to “SourceFilmmaker\game\workshop\scripts\”
Move the folder “requests” to “SourceFilmmaker\game\sdktools\python\2.7\win32\Lib\site-packages\”
For the video player you have two chooses. One is to move the file “keyframe mpc.exe” to the same directory as the mpc-hc.exe i.e somewhere like “C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack\MPC-HC64\”. Then after its in the same folder run it to make sure there’s no error if there try the setup file in the install folder and move the .exe like before. The second option is to just use the normal mpc-hc player with the script ”keyframe_mpc-hc.py”
There are two versions of this script keyframe_mpc-hc.py & keyframe_mpc-vb.py.
this version just uses the normal player, nothing special
this version uses a vb.net container to add two features.
- change the windows opacity (make it see though)
- making the window click-though-able. lets you animate with the player overlapping the view port Note this Version is experimental and may not work well
if sync is checked and you click current then the script timeline will change to the current shot. moving the SFM timeline head over a different shot and re clicking current will scale it to that shot as well.
frame-step makes it so each time you move the slider the player will move 1 frame forward or back instead of moving the player to that exact frame number. due note frame step is less lagging then the other option.
- moving the slider fast lags the player or freezes. right now im not sure if its my code or that the player was not made to update that fast. for now use the arrow keys to move the slider and go frame by frame slower.
- when using frame-step moving forward for a few frames then back quickly skips frames. this is a bug in the player itself
- the player does not seek accurately open up Mpc-hc then go to view-->options-->tweaks and play around with the fast seek option.
- strange glitches in the video Hardware acceleration is most likely not working correctly. Try going to Options → Internal Filters, click Video decoder, set “Hardware decoder to use:” to “None” and then reload the video. or play around in the settings until you find what works.
The mpc-vb player program was made in Visual Basic with visual studio 2012 the source files can be downloaded here--> https://www.dropbox.com/s/jphacasef5i2iif/videoplayer.7z?dl=0
Feel free to modify the script for your own use if you find any bugs or have suggestions message me in the comments below.
|msu355 has yet to upload a file|
|msu355 has yet to upload a preview image or video|