Aaay, i'm so happy :D. Red XIII is my favorite character since the original release of FFVII back in 1997. It took 21 years, but he looks so damn gorgeous now >///<
This is a port from a Xnalara model made by Oo-FiL-oO [https://www.deviantart.com/oo-fil-oo/art/FF7-REM-RED-XIII-840088739]. Thank you very much!!!
Here you have all the features:
- Since it's a xnalara model, it has no flexes, though it includes a lot of bones to manipulate his eyebrows, jaw, lips, eyelids and so on.
- Finger bones (hands AND feet. The feet ones are in the "unknown" group)
- Toe bones
- Eye bone (EyeLeft in the "unknown" group. Best boy doesn't have right eye :<)
- Tongue bones (in the "unknown" group there are 2 extra bones to manipulate the left and right side of the tip)
- Supports Ambient Occlusion
- Body and face allow $phongboost and $phongexponent attributes to make them look "wet".
- Hair, ears, whiskers, sideburns and earrings jigglebones (all the hair, whiskers and earrings move by themselves :D).
- Includes a rig called "rig red xiii", so you don't need to create one.
- The original model had an extra layer of fur covering the head and body. Said fur is handled by the VMTs called "fur body" and "fur face". I couldn't manage to keep them active since SFM can't handle AO and transparencies at the same time, so right now this fur is "invisible". I kept the code commented in the VMTs, so if you manage to make it work, please tell me :p
- The tip of his tail ("tail tip" material) has the exact same issue, though this time i kept it on purpose, since this help to show which part of the tail is where his "flame" should be placed. If you want to remove it, feel free to copy the code within the "fur body" or "fur face" VMTs to remove this "shadow".
- Since the sideburns are jigglebones, i kept 2 bones without this jiggle effect to allow you to manipulate them (to avoid clipping wth his face) without having to disable the jigglebones. Said bones are called "l/r sideburn a" available in the "unknown" group.
Hope you like it! ^^/