Thanks to the help of DocNoff i managed to get my hands in this model (thanks!). I named it Direwolf, since that's the wolf mount used in FFXIV, though technically this model is the regular wolf enemy :p
Here you have all the features:
- Includes 3 different skins: 0 (brown), 1 (brown with red marks in the face and tail) and 2 (blue)
- Includes several bodygroups to show/remove a bandana and 2 different set of "collars" (black and white)
- Finger bones
- Toe bones
- Eye bones (EyeLeft and EyeRight)
- Jaw bone
- Tongue bones
- Unfortunately, all the materials in the model need transparency, so i wasn't able to set AO :/
- Hair (chest, neck and pelvis) and "ears" jigglebones
- Includes a rig called "rig direwolf", so you don't need to create one.
- By default, if you show the bandana it clips with the hair on his neck (because FFXIV dev team doesn't give a shit about clipping xD). If you want to fix this, you can "bake procedural bones" to remove the jigglebones and pose "hair neck" manually to avoid said clipping. Sadly the bandana doesn't have bones to manipulate it.
SFMLab is a free service. However, it costs about $0.03 to deliver you a 1GB file. With over 20TB of traffic every month and growing, SFMLab needs your help. If only 1% of our users each gave us $5 for a single month, we could keep the site running for several years.
|SFM-Direwolf.rar||924||2020-09-18 22:04:53||2.99 MB|